9: happy friday

yerin's pov

I went to school as usual. hyunjin and I went to school together as he had morning lessons, hyunjin said that he will pick me up, why not? I can chat to someone during the ride then, so I did say yes. today was the day where I needed to present the project with my group mates. when I arrived school, I saw Jennie and minho already there chatting, I could see that minho was not comfortable chatting with Jennie, he kept listening Jennie's words but not smiling or responding. I walked over to them.

"hi yerin you are finally here," minho suddenly put up his smile. "we have been waiting for you," minho continued. he seemed much happier talking to me. Jennie has all these in her eyes, she was really jealous, by looking at her facial expression, I could feel that she wanted to kill someone, my goosebumps came out, "he...hey minho," I spitted out my words one by one carefully. "I...I need to talk to jinsoul now,umm...umm bye for now!" I left the classroom. Minho shouted you the door, "but...but jinsoul is not even..." "never mind Minho we will continue," Jennie cut his line. Jennie kept talking to him until the teacher came.

phew I was safe. the presentation went quite well because there was Minho to prevent Jennie to do anything weird. school finally ended, oh it is friday today, how should i spend my weekend? I kept thinking about this question when walking out. mum and dad will not be at home, what should I do alone?

hyunjin's pov

I finally finished my lessons, hmm yerin should have just finished her class, I then went to her school gate. "jinnie hi, are you here to pick me home?" yerin lies her head on my shoulder suddenly. I blushed, my face turned red, "yes yerinie," I answered. "can we spend our weekend together? I don't want to be alone," yerin asked. "su...sure yerinie, how about going to the amusement park?" I suggested.

"what amusement park?" it was the boy who brought yerin home last time, his name was, was, ah it was Minho. "I planned to bring yerin to the amusement park tomorrow." I tapped yerin'a head while speaking. "can I go together?" Minho looked at yerin with his pair of puppy eyes. "umm jinnie?" yerin turned her face to me. it would be weird if I refuse, so I let Minho join us. "thank you hyunjin hyung." Minho thanked me coldly. Does this boy love yerin too? why do I feel jealous? why am I feeling this way? I breathed deeply, Minho then walked us to the bus stop. "see you tomorrow yerin!" Minho waved at yerin. yerin smiled back at him and he left.

Minho's pov

this is my chance! going to an amusement park, many things can happen and I will surely make yerin love me. let me see, what to wear tomorrow? I should be more handsome than hyunjin hyung, yerin wait for me!

I tried on many clothes and found a suitable one, I put it out, I then lied on my bed, I haven't been this excited for a long time already, every time i talk to yerin, my heart beats a bit faster, everything yerin did makes me love her more. hwaighting Minho! you can do this!

author's note: how's my story? i am not good at writing but i hope my ideas are still fine. please vote😭😭💕!! each views and vote counts a lot to me!! thank you so much!!❤️