5: after school

yerin's pov

I could not feel any pain after tripping over the stone, I opened my eyes and saw hyunjin hugging me, we looked onto each others' eyes, for a few seconds we did not move, but then we realised and let go of each other. "umm thank you hyunjin," I whispered and saw hyunjin nodded his head, we then went back to our house. I then lied on my bed, I wanted to sleep but I couldn't do so as I kept thinking about the scene just now, it was kind of embarrassing and I just did not know what to do, I slept as I kept on thinking. 

the next day when I arrived school, Minho was already there, he took out two strawberry milk, he gave one of it to me and smiled, I asked him, "how do you know that I love strawberry milk?" ''I asked jinsoul, I also asked many things about you. thank you for doing the project with me yesterday!" I was surprised but I still took the milk and thanked Minho. I then gave a "I hate you" look to jinsoul but she replied me with "you should find a boyfriend girl!"ugh jinsoul was just like my mum. However I was glad that Jennie wasn't here, or I will be chopped into pieces. Jennie took a sick leave this day, just for this day, my world is full of peace. I had all my lessons and had my lunch happily. 

after school, I was walking to the bus stop with jinsoul, next to the bus stop was a university, some students came out from there at the time I arrived the bus stop, I did not pay attention to them and listened to my music again. 

"oh hi yerin," someone tapped my shoulder, it was hyunjin, I was really shocked, i took off my earphones, "why are you here?" I asked with my eyes nearly popped out. 

"I just finished my lesson today, I will go home with you then, it will be much more safer!" hyunjin looked at me with his puppy eyes. jinsoul pushed me to hyunjin and left, what a betrayer  jinsoul!! "okay," I replied, it would be more embarrassing if I reject him anyways. we got on the bus together and choose a two people seat. I started listening to my music again, while hyunjin was scrolling through his phone. 

"we are nearly there, yerin, wake up!" hyunjin whispered. I just realised I slept on hyunjin's shoulder! I quickly sit properly and was blushed, "I'm really sorry hyunjin, I did not sleep well last night." I said with my face as red as a tomato. 

"didn't I tell you to relax and rest well last night? are you okay? you seem a bit pale. you must be tired." hyunjin was really nervous.

 "pfft I am alright hyunjin clam down haha." I laughed out because of hyunjin's questions. 

"you are finally smiling, yerin, smile more! don't always be stressed, come to my home before going back, lets chat for a while!" I nodded and followed him to his home again. 

hyunjin's pov

yerin suddenly slept on my shoulders on the bus, my heart was beating, it was faster than a leopard, she looks gorgeous even when sleeping, she must be really tired, I let her sleep until we were nearly home, I then carefully woke her up, I suggested her to come to my home for a while and chat, she nodded, I was really happy and I brought her in my house. 

she was more comfortable in my house compared to last time, she took herself a cup of water and I changed into my pyjamas, she looked at me blushed, "why are you wearing.. wearing pyjamas, hehe," she laughed quietly but I still heard the laugh,

"what, am I ugly in this?" I looked at yerin with a fake angry face.

"I just find it very funny, haha, I can't hold my laughter anymore and you're so cute hyunjin," yerin started to laugh non stop. 

"okay okay I did ask you to smile more but I don't mean this, yerin!!" I crossed my arms.

"im so sorry hyunjin ah, oh and I should give you a nickname, I don't want to call you hyunjin or oppa even you are older than me hehe, jinnie will do, jinnie you're cute haha!" I can feel that yerin now treats me as her friend now, I was kind of happy but i don't know why. 

author's note: uwu I need to think of what to write next so I may not update this often, I'm so sorry :(( please vote guys lysm and thank you for all your love and support!!