4: my neighbour

hyunin's pov 

I finally finished my lesson today, it is now 12 noon, I decided to eat something light, I then bought a salad home. after I finish my food, I had nothing to do, I sat on my sofa and started thinking, who will be my new neighbour? I was really curious about this. around 1pm someone pressed my doorbell, I went to my door and opened it, the girl I met this morning stood outside with a box. 

"hi, I am yerin, your new neighbour, my mum asked me ...." yerin looked at me with her eyes open widely, I can see that her eyes were full of surprise. I was surprise too! I smiled and replied, "hi, I am hyunjin, lets know more about each other! come in first." i told yerin to get inside first, and of course she did. 

"coffee or tea?" I asked her.

"water will be okay, thank you so much." she carefully sat on my sofa and replied. 

I took her a cup of water and sat down on the sofa, I scanned her once, she is beautiful. however she's not wearing the uniform as she did this morning. 

"I am really sorry about this morning, when I want to check you out you already left, but why are you not wearing your school uniform and why can you be here at this time? shouldn't you be at school now? also what's in the box?" I asked a lot of questions at a time. 

"ah, thank you for helping me this morning, I was in a hurry to school, since I was not feeling well, I went home early, I changed before coming and this is some pizza, my mum told me to give it to you."yerin passed me the box. I took it and put it on my table.

"thank you so much, please tell your mum that I will surely enjoy it well and thank her," I smiled, "oh well let's introduce ourselves first," yerin then nodded her head. 

"my name is hwang hyunjin , I am now 23 years old and I am studying in a university for my last year, I moved out alone because I want to learn taking care of myself, how about you?" I looked at yerin. 

"my name is kwon yerin, 18 years old, I'm a student and I love keeping things simple." yerin stayed with her cold face for the whole time, but I still think that she is cute, oh wait, why am I saying that she is cute over and over again, stay focused, hwang hyunjin.

yerin's pov 

after we both introduced to each other, we chat for a bit more and after chatting, I told hyunjin that I am leaving, then hyunjin suddenly said, "you really look tired, yerin, take a rest and don't be too stressed." I was shocked, but then I nodded and left. 

"mum I am back!" I shouted.

"our sweetie is back, here is dinner on the table, me and your dad is going out and we will be back later tonight, take care of yourself and if there is anything emergent call me!" my mum turned around and left. 

there was only me at home. I finished all my homework and started the project. when I opened our group chat with Jennie, Minho and jinsoul, I saw that only Minho is online, we then did most of the project, after the project I was really hungry, I ate the food that my mum has left for me. I cleaned the house, as I was walking out to throw away the rubbish, I saw hyunjin walking out. we simply greeted and I was walking back to my house. unfortunately there was a big rock in front of me that I couldn't see, I fell backwards, "ahhhh!" I screamed, but I felt something behind me. 

author's note: hii me again, because it is my first time writing a ff so it is not going well:(( I will try my best and please vote!! ily all!!