2: new student

yerin's pov

yea I did arrive school on time, my best friend jinsoul came to my seat when she saw me, jinsoul has been my best friend since we were young, we studied in the same primary school and now we are also in a same school. she knows me the most and she is the only friend that I trust. "yo yerinnn, how's holiday? i miss you so much!"

"yea I miss you too,"I replied with a fake smile and rolled my eyes.

"do you know that there is a new student in our class? it's a boy and people said that he is really handsome, you should find a boyfriend at this age, my dear, I have my jisungiee and he's really really cute, awww talking about him, we will eat lunch together, so can you eat by yourself? I'm really sorry yerinie" she looked at me with her big eyes.

"first of all, I don't need a boyfriend at this age, secondly, go eat with your 'jisungie' and remember you own me a lunch." I pretended to look at her angrily.

"don't be angry, my dearest baby, alright I'll pay for your lunch next time and I love you bye! I'll go sit with my jisungie!"she quickly ran away.

this girl really piss me off sometimes, whatever I will just sit by my own, but I suddenly feel something weird, I feel like someone is staring at me, never mind, I continued to listen to my music, until the teacher came.

"good morning everyone, I am Mr Kim and I am your class teacher this year, feel free to find me anytime! and today we have a new student, I will let him introduce himself and he will choose his own seat, so girls don't overreact huh. please come out, Minho" Mr Lee said.

I wasn't really paying attention until something happens.

minho's pov

this is my first day coming to this school, when I'm walking to my classroom, I can feel that all the girls are looking at me and I can hear people saying something like he's handsome and whatever, except one girl, she is listening to songs and scrolling through her phone while walking, she is somehow kind of cute and pretty. I followed her and I saw that we were in the same class, when the teacher hasn't come, I have been staring at her and I did not even realise. when the teacher came he asked me to introduce myself and choose my own seat, its my chance! the girl is sitting with no one and I can sit next to her! I went out to the centre of the classroom,

"hello everyone, my name is lee Minho, you can call me Minho, I am new to this school and I hope that we can all be friends! and can I move to my seat now?" I asked for Mr Wong's permission, while Mr Wong nodded his head. I then walked straight to that girl who I have been staring at for the whole morning. the girl looked really surprised and maybe she did not even pay attention when I was introducing myself. I sat down with a big smile, "hi, I am Minho, nice to meet you." I smiled to her.

author's note: hii its me again, I'm back with the second chapter, I am really sorry if there's any grammar or any other mistakes, if there is any mistakes please comment below, and if you like this story please vote for it. tysm!! hope you like this chapter too!!