"Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked, sarcastically. 

"Stiles!" I yelled, and then we hear Liam muffled cries. 

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck," Stiles said. 

"I know. Which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Scott asked. He looks at me. 

"Don't look at me. I'm not involved in the crime. But don't you boys remember from a certain jackass. Kidnapping someone never ends well for you two. Restraining orders and all," I said, sarcastically. They remember when they locked up Jackson in the prison van and he got out, pressing charges. Stiles narrows his eyes at her. 

"Thanks for the reminder. A little late, but thank you," Stiles said sarcastically, giving me a thumbs up. 

Scott and Stiles take some of the tapes off and sit him in the chair. I was still leaning against the wall, near the door. The two idiots stood in front of a very scared and angry boy. 

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it? Okay," Stiles said, waiting for Liam to nod. Liam nods, and Stiles takes the tape off his lips. Liam exclaims, painfully. 

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles explained. He wasn't wrong, but that's not how I would've said it. Scott's thoughts were trying to understand what Stiles said, but he completely lost him. I smile to myself.

"Not really," Liam said. 

"Good. That's good," Stiles said. 

"I don't understand either," Scott said, and I let out a chuckle. Aw, at least you're cute, I thought. Scott looks back at me. I smile at him, and he narrows his eyes at me but cracks a smile. 

"Maybe you should tell him," Stiles said, getting Scott's attention. 

"Tell me what?" Liam asked, angry. 

"Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you," Scott explained. 

"Unless it kills you," Stiles added. 

"Stiles," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Shouldn't have said that," Stiles said, seeing Liam's face. 

"What?" Liam asked, scared. I need to get out of here. Cry, cry, cry, Liam thought. 

"Uh... Uh-oh. Oh-oh. Is he... Is he crying?" Stiles asked as Liam lowered his head, sniffling.