The break up

The last week had been hell for Amy Santiago, she and her boyfriend had broken up and she was now homeless (they shared an apartment that she was forced out of!)
She broke up with Teddy after she caught him cheating on her with his co-worker! She was destroyed yet a little bit inside of her felt relived, of course she liked Teddy but she loved Jake. So many months, maybe even years of suppressing her feelings for Jake hadn't worked.
Amy still got butterfly's whenever she saw him, she still blushed when he would call her 'Ames', she still loved him!

Later at the precinct
Amy entered the bullpen with her head down hoping no one would notice her tear stained eyes, especially Jake.
"Hey Ames are you ok?" Jake whispered placing a hand on Amys shoulder.
"Oh um hey, Jake yeah of course why?" Amy could barely get her words out.
"No your not, do you think I can't see your tear stained eyes? Come with me." He took her hand into his and led her into the more private evidence room.
"Jake why are we in here?" Amy sighed.
"So you can tell me what's really wrong, you can trust me Ames."
Amy suddenly broke down, she slid to the floor and hugged her knees while sobbing; she didn't know how much everything had got to her!
"Hey it's going to be ok, just breathe." He embraced Amy in a loving hug in the hopes it would calm her down.
"I'm sorry Jake, it's just Teddy cheated on me and has kicked me out. I have no where to go."

Jakes pov
It breaks my heart to see Ames like this! I will get my revenge on Teddy Wells!
But now Amy, what can I do to help? Ugh I'm no good at this stuff!
Wait...
"I'm so sorry Amy, you don't deserve this. It's not much but you can come stay at my place for as long as you need. I have a spare blanket." Oh god will she think that I'm asking her out? This was a mistake.
"Thank you Jake, really but I don't want to be a burden, I can stay at a hotel."
Why would she think she would be a burden! She could never be! I love her and I'd love her to stay with me. Oh god I just said I love Amy sure it was only in my head but i said it! Calm down Jake just act normal.
"Ames you won't be i promise. I'm so sorry for what happened to you."
"Thanks Jake. You know I'm kinda relieved I'm not with him, I was gonna break up with him anyway it just hurts that he cheated on me."

Later at Jakes apartment
Normal pov
"Thanks again Jake, it means a lot to me." Amy slumped onto the sofa as Jake out on a documentary (he wanted to make Amy feel better.)
"It's really ok, I was wondering why were you gonna break up with Teddy?"
"Oh well I've been wanting to for a while, he's boring and so caught up In pilsners plus I kinda like someone else."
"Oh w-who?" The question none wants to ask there crush, on one side it might be him but she could break his heart and say someone else's name.
"I-I um I-." Deciding not to finish her sentence Amy pushed her lips against his. Given him the answer he could only dream of.

Hey! I know I said I was done with this book but maybe there will be a few more chapters😂 I've been re watching b99 and I have loads of inspiration so yeah! Have a good day!