Valentines day

The chemistry between Jake and Amy was inevitable, it was only them that didn't see it. Jake would often catch himself staring at Amy across the table but when she noticed he turn his head around.

Amy's pov
14th February, Valentine's Day. Everyone had Left work to go be with there significant others but me and Jake were stuck at work. Well not really stuck we chose to stay late as we have no plans. I guess in a way we're spending Valentine's Day together. I wish I had the courage to ask him out but what if he says no?
"Hey Amy, I'm ordering pizza you want any?" Jake kindly offered.
"Ooo yes please! You know what I have right?"
"Yep, margarita pizza, garlic bread with bbq sauce and a small lemonade." Wow he really does know me so well!

The food finally came and we took a break to talk, the conversation became pretty deep which was unusual.
"So Ames who was your first love?"  Wow that's a big question, and hard to answer. Sure I'd gone out with nice guys but I don't think I ever loved them. I'm in love with someone who I can't tell!
"Um yo- no one, no one." Shit why did u say that?!

Jakes pov
Did she just say you? Oh wow this is it! I can finally tell her how I feel! But what I'd she didn't mean me?
"Oh Um well I'm currently in love with someone, she has the most beautiful brown hair that bounces of her shoulder. Her smile brights up the world and she doesn't even know It. She brings so much happiness to me yet she doesn't even know! I hate to say it but she's the best detective I'm the precinct."
Well I said that...
"Jake I love you too!" Amt was crying happy tears (I hope!) and we slowly lent in and kissed. Best valentines day ever.

———————
Hey I really hope you like this chapter! I'm not sure about it personally😬 I'll try my best to update more often❤️ please ignore any mistakes✨
Have a good day💕