Nightmare

Hey so I like to be super cautious so this could contain triggers for some people. Please skip this chapter if you think it may trigger you!

"I'm sorry Amy but you've changed and I'm packing my stuff and moving!" Jake shouted as Amy sat in the corner pleading for him not to leave, she loved him with all her heart and now he was going. She didn't think she had done anything wrong but he did.
"J-Jake please! We've been married for 1 year you can't leave me! I love you so so much." She cried and cried but he didn't even flinch. A year ago thus would have broken him to see her like this but now he was the one causing this.
"No Amy were getting a divorce! I don't know why I even got with you!" He seemed to get angrier and angrier. Only yesterday they were madly in love but now he was full of hatred towards his wife.
"Jake but we're in love! This isn't you."
"You know what this is me and I've felt like this for a while, you've changed for the worse and I don't want to be with you. And i don't love you." It took 4 simple words to completely break Amy's heart. The man she has loved for years to be horrible to her and tell her he doesn't love her is the worst feeling in the world. She felt like the world was caving in on her and she couldn't escape. It we like she was a different person or she was in a dream. This couldn't be real right?
"W-what?" He didn't even give her time to finish, he slipped of his wedding and engagement ring and they fell down the drain with a bang. In that moment I Amy realised that this was real, she an djake were over.
"Good bye Amy." He gently slipped out of the front door.
Running up and down hyperventilating Amy began to painic and cry, this couldn't be real! This isn't real! But it is!
—————————————————————————————————————————————
"Amy wake up!" Amy was having a nightmare, tears streamed down her face as she shouted to  her husband. Jake hated seeing her like this.
"Amy it's ok it's just a dream!" She woke up quickly and began to cry more but this time in relief, it was a dream.
"Y-your not leaving me?" Jak didn't need to answer he just embraced her in a hug until she slowly began to calm down. He would never leave her not in a million years!
"Sorry for waking you up Jake."
"Don't be sorry that's what I'm here for." She cuddled up to him and nuzzled her head into his neck, slowly they began to Fall asleep in each other's arms.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey! I hope you like this chapter, I keep saying the next chapter will be sad but I can't bring my self to write it😂 I'm sorry if this has any triggers or anything. Please ignore any mistakes
Hope y'all have a good day/night❤️
Remember to check out my stranger things and fantastic beasts fan fics!
Insta-
@starcourt85 Wattpad stuff
@Sadiesink.mbb main/spam
@Elmaxbylerau au account