The test

*slight trigger warning!*
Set during season 6 heist so spoilers ahead!

"Jake I'm so so sorry I know what I done was wrong!" Amy sobbed trying to catch up with Jake in the street. Sadness and guilt washed through her body thinking or what she had Done...

15 minutes earlier

"Jake I'm pregnant it's a girl!" Amy pulled a fake pregnancy test out of her pocket. The minute she said it she knew it was a mistake, she wasn't pregnant but she didn't want to let down Captain holt!

"No she's not! That's a fake pregnancy test I gave it to her earlier to trick you!" Holt just had to make matters worse, Amy planned on telling Jake in a calm and rational way but nope.
Before she knew it Jake had left the building tears leaking from his eyes.

Now

"Sorry doesn't cut it Amy! It really hurt that you lied to me about such an important matter!"

"Jake I know it was so mean and stupid I will never be able to show you how sorry I am!"

"It's not so much that you lied to me but if holt hadn't said anything would you have? Would you just have pretended to be pregnant for 9 months?"

"I know what I done was wrong Jake but I would never ever do that! I love you so much more then you could know and I would always have told you! Especially after how happy you looked!" Amy cried thinking about that Jake could think such low of Amy. She knows what she did was wrong but she would never do anything like that to him! She would never hurt him like that!

"Im sorry Amy I shouldn't have thought so low of you."

"No Jake I'm the one that's sorry, I will never do anything like that again I promise!"

"And I was so so happy Amy! I know what about what I said before about babies but I realised in that moment that I did want one!

"So why don't we start trying?" Amy suggested, she saw Jakes face turn happy.

—————-
Wow I finally updated! Sorry this is such a short and crap chapter but I've wanted to write about thus for a while. Sorry for not updating for so long I'll try to update more!
Please ignore any mistakes