Trying

For the past 3 months Amy Santiago and Jake Peralta had been trying for a Baby. The two were newly engaged and decided now seemed like the right time to try; So far it hadn't been success.
"Jake I think we should get tested and you know see whether we can have kids?" Amy whispered making there way into work, she was whispering because if Boyle found out he would be in there buissness all the time.
"Yeah I agree, I'll see when there next appointment is." Jake slides into his desk chair as the two begin to work cases. The day seemed to go incredibly long as they waited to go to the doctors.
At the doctors
Peeing in a pot was definitely not the most glamorous thing ever but it had to be done. Amy and Jake finished there tests and were now anxiously waiting for there results.
"Ok the results have just come in and I'm sorry to say that Miss Santiago can not have children. There are many other plans such as adoption we can advise you on." Complete fear spread through Amy what if Jake leaves her? But most of all she was deversraed, her whole life she'd dreamt of having children of her own and to find out that was not possible was like her heart being ripped out of her body a million times. She just wanted to scream and cry but she just felt completely frozen. It was like there was nothing anyone could do to help her, she was trapped and there was no way out but then Jake squeezed her hand and she flew back to reality.
Now home
The car ride home was filled with very little words, Amy didn't feel like talking and Jake didn't want to upset her more. When they arrived at there appointment Amy went to go straight to there bedroom but Jake gently reached for her arm and embraced he write a reassuring hug.
"I-I can't have baby's jake! This cant be happening, my whole life I've dreamt of having them and now I find out I can't. Look I completely understand if you want to leave me, i wouldn't be mad." Tears flowed down both of there faces as Amy tried her best to get her words out. Jake was crying because he was annoyed but he hated seeing the love of his life like this!
"Amy I would never ever even think about leaving you! I love you more then anything in this world. We will find a way around this I promise. Yes of course I'm upset but I'm more upset for you and Im not annoyed! I could never leave you or be mad about something that is so out of your control." How could she ever think he would leave her? To him it was completely impossible to live life with out her. He knew that they find a way around this as. Love will find a way.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey! My next chapter will be super super sad but for now I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please ignore any mistakes
Go check out my other fan fics!
Insta
@Starcourt85 for Wattpad stuff
@Elmaxbylerau aus
@Sadiesink.mbb spam
Hope y'all have a good day/night!