Yasmin

*SPOLIER FOR SEASON 7 EPISODE 6*

"Negative again." Amy moaned to the past 6 months they'd been trying for a baby but they've had no luck.
"Maybe it's time to look into adoption Ames?" Jake took her hand and embraced her in a loving hug.
"Yeah I think we should..."

1 year later

"Welcome home baby Yaz!" Amy and Jake walked through the door of there new house with there new born baby, Yasmin!
It took a while but they were finally able to adopt, it turned out That they couldn't have children so they chose to adopt.
"I'm so happy Ames! We finally have our own kid! We get to see her grow and I get to do it all with my best friend!" Jake cried side hugging Amy, she was holding the baby so it could only be a side hug.
They led baby Yaz to her new bedroom that was decorated with diehard (Jake insisted) and more girly stuff like fairy's. She had a white crib that had her beautiful name engraved in it "Yasmin Peralta."

"Can you imagine the look on Boyles face when he meets her! I think he might scream! Though he better not wake her!" Amy laughed, they just got Yaz to sleep for the first time since she was born. They could already tell this was the best thing they'd ever done and the future was bright for Yasmin Peralta.

————
Hey guys! I finally updated! The new ep actually broke me😂 it legit was kinda like my one shot 'trying' I really hope they do have a baby whether they adopt or not! You could see how heart broken they both were every time🥺
Review of the ep:
Loved it! I'd say one of the best ones. Peraltiago was so cute but sad🥺 loved the story line!
Rosa saying she was they mushy one of the squad was amazing and we can't forget about Claire! What an amazing actress😂
7/10
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Please ignore any mistakes💘
Have a good day🌷