Extra: A Future with you part 2

Start from the beginning

Y/n: you mind explaining the need for all this?

Weiss:(close the book) well, it's clearly for the baby.

Y/n:(shock) are you serious? All of this is for one baby? Oh my god....

Weiss: y/n, we don't know if it's only going to be one.

Y/n: Wait you mean twins?! I'm not sure I can handle twins...

Weiss: beside  babies needs a lot of things for it to grow up heathy. How don't you know this and you been around for millions of years.

Y/n: oh I'm sorry, that I can't remember nor even cared to learn until now! Like what's so important about a crib? We could  have bought a normal bed, and it would have work the same way.

Weiss: the baby needs a safe place to sleep.

Y/n: but.... A bed... could have...I don't know... this just shows the lack of knowledge I have for being a parent. (Sighs as he Sits next to Weiss)

Weiss: didn't you have a sister?

Y/n: half sister and she was older by 11 years so couldn't learn much there.

Weiss: (puts her head on his shoulder) y/n I know that it's going to be hard for you, it's going to be hard for the both of us. We just need to learn as we go okay.

Y/n: alright, but don't expect me to be some father of the year materiel.

Weiss:(giggles) I won't; But I'm expecting you to at least try to be.

Y/n:(smiles) don't worry I will.

He gives her a peak on the lips before putting his arms around weiss pulling her closer cuddling.

Weiss: love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

4 months have pasted, Weiss pregnant belly started to show so that's means crazy mode swings, the baby demanding food; now y/n had be an actual adult going shopping and watch what's he doing everyday to make sure his wife is happy. Despite that, they're still happy with each other; even though sometimes when Weiss is yelling at y/n for taking one sip from his flask because of her mood swings and him wanting to rip his own ears off, he's still very patience something he aint used to but was even more over protective with her.

Weiss was carefully walking up the stairs once getting to the second floor she walks down the hall eating some of y/n snacks. She past the room that the baby will be staying in; she then notices something, she looks inside seeing her husband laying on the floor with paint buckets circle around him and the crib that wasn't built yet next to him.

Weiss:(concern) Ummm, y/n ? You okay?

Y/n: no.... I been here for 5 hours and HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING! The doctor haven't told us the gender yet, so can't paint the walls... the furniture been a pain in the ass like the person who didn't put the instructions in the box better be in hell!

Weiss: honey but they do have instructions; just take out your scroll and they'll be there.

Y/n: (takes out his scroll) pfft, yeah right there's no way they'll be...(saw them there and was speechless) so you're telling me.... I could have just open my scroll... WHY! Why would they do that? They always put them on paper!

Weiss: it always been like this.

Y/n: since when!?

Weiss: since... well ever.

Y/n:(confuse) why haven't I notice....

Weiss: I don't know what to tell you.

Y/n: I really just stared at that ceiling for that long...