7.

I looked over to Taehyung. He was looking at my wrists guiltily.

"I deserve it" he softly mumbled and began to unwrap the tape on my wrists. My wrists were all red and itchy. It hurt when he just pulled it.

Then,he opened my feet. The police were still outside. As soon as it was done,he went away from me as if I'm some killer. He went towards the main door when I realised something.

He doesn't deserve this....

He opened the door and the police tackled him. 2 female cops came to me,but before they could reach me,I ran towards the officers who were about to handcuff him,I stopped them by hugging him tightly.

Everyone was shocked including Tae. I was shocked myself but some part of me didn't let me leave him.

"Miss,what are you doing? He's your kidnapper-" I cut him off. "No! He didn't kidnap me. I.....I ran away for him......"

Everyone was shocked for the second time. "What are you saying miss? Your parents said that you were kidnapped yesterday."

"No....I wasn't kidnapped. I ran away for him....I love him"

My mom came from behind and harshly pulled me by my hair.

"YOU B****" she shouted and slapped me very hardly. "We raised you to be obedient and you ran away with a boy? You know what? Just stay with him. If you ever comeback to me,I'll murder you with my own hands. You drowned our family name" before she could say anything else,my father came and held her back.

"Let it go now jagi. She's not worth our tears."

I was looking at my feet with my tear drenched face.

Taehyung was shouting at them and telling them that I'm lying and he did kidnap me,but I just told him one thing....

"Jagi. It's ok, there's no use of hiding our relationship now"

Everyone left. Tae was crying on the floor.

"Why did you do this?!" He shouted at me. I just grabbed the hem of my shirt while silently crying.

"Why!?" He again shouted and got up. He came Infront of me and stood tall Infront of my small 5'4 figure.

He grabbed my shoulders and jerked he. "Why why why? Do you want me to die of guilt? I lost my sister because of my stupidity and now you lost your parents to cover up for my stupidity."

He was a crying mess. I was no different. Again, something took over me and I hugged him. He hugged back tightly and we cried in eachothers'embrace.

Hours later,it was night already. We both were still at the same spot,sitting on the floor. There were no more tears left to cry.

Both of us were just staring at the floor.

"Don't blame yourself...." I suddenly said breaking the awkward silence. He sniffed and looked up confused. "What?"

"If I didn't give them any reason...they would send you to jail and make me marry some stranger for their business. I would never be happy...at least I can live freely now." I gave him a small smile.

"A-are you sure?" He asked. "Yes...I would never be happy with them. They could do anything for their business. It's almost like they would sell me for their business to another boy. They wouldn't care if he's a playboy or whatever"

I held his hand.

"You might be knowing.....what it feels like when someone is getting married with a person who they don't personally know. Your sister experienced the same..."

"I'm still feeling guilty,I promise you that I'll make you marry the person of your choice"he said with a hurt tone.

************************************

(Skip from here to the alternative ending if you don't want them to end up together)

*****************************

"Didn't you say.... That you love me?" I asked not realising. He chuckled sadly and said"after all I have done...why would you even like me? You probably hate me and want to break my nose...."

I said nothing and looked down. Was I really gonna forgive him? It's not like I have anyone else.... But he kidnapped me.

I don't know what to do anymore.

——————————————————
End of chapter 7
So.... Should she give him a chance or not? Wait- I already wrote it before publishing so it won't matter 😅
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁