5.

Ara POV
I was walking outside the school with my cousin, Jackson (😛) and he started making jokes. Not gonna lie, they were pretty funny so I laughed. He kept on rambling but I felt weird. Like someone was staring at me intensity. I looked around but found no one.

We continued walking and he dropped me at my house. "Thank you Jacky! Bye take care" and I kissed his cheek. Then I went inside.

After freshening up, I picked up my phone and decided to talk to Tae.

What happened to him? He was active and the second I sent the message,he went offline

Tae POV
I saw all her messages. How does she have the guts to text me after hanging out with a guy?! But wait....I don't own her. She can do anything she likes.....and she doesn't like me...no matter how much I love her. Feelings are mutual.

But I can't live without her now....it's too late. I have to take a step.

I quickly went to one of the drug dealers whom I had known him from my old 'friends'.

"Yoo! Look who's here"the old man said while extinguishing the cigarette in his hand.

"I want some tranquillisers.....or anything that can make a person faint." I spoke with my coldest face. The dealer gulped and gave me a few syringes.

I'm coming to get you Ara.....

Ara POV
My eyes were hurting from studying all day so I closed them and relaxed for a while. That was until my phone buzzed.

 That was until my phone buzzed

I got up and got ready

I got up and got ready. I wore some jeans and a grey button up shirt with vans.

It was already 6 and due to winter,it was dark. I was scared. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? I kept walking and 10 minutes later,I reached there. The alley was dimmed and I could see the silhouette of a man.

It looked just like Tae. I went near it asked "T-Tae,is it you?" He turned around and I gasped. It was Tae,but his eyes were swollen and puffy,as if he had been crying. I went near him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry...." He suddenly whispered in my ear. I was confused. Sorry for what? My confusion became panic when I felt a needle being pushed inside my neck.

My vision got blurry and I was about to fall but he held me in his arms. Before passing out,I asked him....

"Why?"

Tae POV
I felt so bad watching her collapse in my arms. But I had to do it. I know I'm a little selfish,but I don't lose her too. I need her.

I picked her up and took her to a warehouse. It was a place from my parents to me. I didn't accept it when I left the house,thinking that they will find me there. But now,they are in jail,so I won't need to worry. The warehouse is a little far from the civilization so it's perfect. It's also big and spacious. We owned many apartments and workers were sent everywhere to clean them at least once a week. The warehouse might not be cleaned from the past week because of the workers not getting paid.

My suspicion was turned into confirmation when I entered it. It was a bit dusty but it can work. I took her to one of the bedroom and layed her. I tied her hands and feet with tape. I felt sooooo bad but...I had to do it.

I observed her pretty face while she was asleep. I didn't even notice myself tearing up in the memory of my dear noona. I leaned in and pecked her cheek. I hadn't kissed anyone since years. I had no one.... It felt so good that I kept pecking her cheek while crying and muttering sorry again and again.

Now,her cheek was full of my tears. I was still pecking her cheeks. They were so soft. I picked her up and hugged her tightly. Afraid to let go. I did the right thing...right?
——————————————————
End of chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁