6.

Ara POV
I woke up with feeling something wet on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Tae pecking my cheeks and his face stained with tears. How did I end up here? What happened? Suddenly,all the memories came back to me. I got terrified. Why did Tae this?

I think he noticed that my body stiffened under his arms. He glanced at my face and saw my tear ridden face which was full of fear.

He said nothing and kept staring at me. I got nervous and looked at me lap. Suddenly,he hugged me so tightly that I had difficulty to breathe.

"I-I'm sorry Ara....I can't control myself. I already lost my noona....now I can't afford to lose you. I understand that you might hate me but...I had no choice..."

Ara listened to every word carefully. She felt pity for him but how could she forget the fact that he kidnapped her.

"T-tae, please let me go." I managed to spoke. He hugged me even more tightly if it's possible and kept saying "please don't leave me... please.....please.....I can't live without you.....I love you....." He finally confessed.

I froze. Did he just say.....but wasn't I a replacement for his noona? Incest? But he said he didn't like her....ugh my head is hurting.

"T-tae,I c-can't breathe-" I managed to choke out. He looked at me and realized that he was hugging me too hard. "I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to hurt you." He spoke guiltily. I didn't say anything.

"Can you open my hands?" I said in a low tone. "I'm sorry but...I can't"he said with an unreadable expression. My wrists were hurting.

He suddenly got up and went outside. I just stayed there. After 5 minutes,I layed down. Why did this happen to me...? Will someone notice me? Will it be too late by then....?

I was in my thoughts and I flinched when I felt someone's hand on my wrist. It was none other than Kim Taehyung.

"Here" he said with a childish smile. Is he bipolar?

He put on a silver bracelet on my wrist. It was so beautiful. I kept staring at it and unknowingly,a smile made its way on my lips.

"T-this was my noona's bracelet.....we had the same type but she liked the silver one and I liked the gold one. Before she was burried,I took it from her wrist as a memory.

He was gently holding my wrists with both of his hands while staring at the bracelet with tears in his eyes. He bought my wrists up to his lips and gently pecked them. I was feeling like he is truly guilty and it made him some psyco.

The way he gently held her belongings showed how much he cared,but he was showing this to the wrong person at a very wrong time. If he showed this to his sister,she would be alive and I won't be here.

I don't know what happend to me,but I just hugged him tightly. But because both of my wrists were tied,I held on his shirt and pulled him closer. He got shocked. I was pulling him closer, more like giving him a hint that it's ok and he can hug me.

He slowly wrapped his arms against my small figure. When he got the hint that I was comfortable,he hugged me tightly and broke down.

"I'm sorry,I shouldn't have done this...I'm soo sorry. Please forgive me,I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" he kept mumbling while bawling his eyes out on my shoulders. I just shushed him.

"Shh....it's ok,I forgive you....it's ok" I kept on consoling him until.....

"Mr. Kim,open the door. There has been a kidnapping case reported against you. We have a search warrant. You can't escape. Open the door."

——————————————————
End of chapter 6.
I'm thinking that I ruined the first book by writing the second one.(╥﹏╥)
Anyways,there might be 2-3 more chapters left.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁
Take care~~~