1.

Depressed. If someone had to describe me, all they would say is depressed. After that incident 5 years ago, I left my parents. I started to live by myself. The struggle was incredible. Now I understand what noona would've been through.

Well, if you are wondering what happened after I collapsed....

Flashback.
I could see an old man and woman coming near me. The last thing I saw before passing out was noona's smiling face....she was so pretty. I never noticed. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean to do anything to her.

I woke up hours later in a hospital. It was mid night already. I tried to get up,but collapsed. Suddenly, a doctor came. He helped me.

He told me that I had a heart attack. And I had depression too. He also said that I'm taking to much stress and it can strain my life.

I had been unconscious in the hospital for 3 days already. The doctor said I have to stay for 2 more days so they can conduct some tests.

After I got discharged,I went back to my apartment. Before leaving my old home, I took some of my belongings like clothing and some other stuff. As of now, I'm working in a restaurant. It's 3 blocks away from my house.

I hadn't went on work since 5-6 days so I hurried and went there

Present:

I have no friends. I almost beat Jungkook to death after reading her diary.

All the staff in the restaurant don't talk to me. Nor do I care about them.

I went to work early today so I could get more pay.

The restaurant has a TV and the moment I got there...I saw the best news in my life...

Finally those bastards got what they deserved

Finally those bastards got what they deserved. I am genuinely happy.

I put on my apron and started to work. My shift starts at 2pm and ends at 9pm. Today is a weekend so I am working extra till 11. I am getting paid enough for a stable life.

Soon, the normal routine started. Women coming and trying to flirt with me...and I show them my coldest face and they get freaked out. They can't even look at my face after that.

There are some genuine costumers who come to eat, and not flirt.

~time skip~
It's 11 pm now. The restaurant is almost empty. I was just staring at the counter when.....

*Ding dong*

I looked up to see a beautiful woman enter the café. It is raining outside so she was soaking wet. I saw her face and froze...

It was her....it was my noona....but how did she get here?

She came near me to give her order. I was just staring at her. She looked exactly the same...

"Umm.... excuse me sir....." She spoke in her soft voice.

Her voice was also the same. She was shaking with coldness. I couldn't hold myself anymore and went across the counter and gave her a big big hug.

"I'm sorry noona.... please.....I'm sorry. Forgive me....don't leave me please. I left everything for you. Please don't leave me."I didn't care that I was also getting wet be her clothes. Her hands were on my chest, trying to push me away. But I was wayy stronger.

"W-who are you?" She spoke terrified. "Please noona,don't say this....I missed you.....I left Mr and Mrs Kim just for you.... please don't leave me now..."I broke down. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Umm....sir I don't know you, please let me go" she spoke with fear. I realized that she must be scared so I pulled away.

I noticed her face was drenched too. I cleaned her face with my sleeves.

"I-I'm sorry noona. I just got a little.... nevermind. Now tell me....where where you all these years? Do you know how much I missed you?" Her face was still confused.

"I'm sorry sir....but I think you have mistaken me with someone else. My name is Ara and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I have seen you." She spoke slowly as if afraid to break my heart. I don't know if I should believe myself or her. But I just let it slide...for the time being only....

——————————————————
READ↓

Umm...hey. welcome to the first chapter of the Regretted Words book 2. I don't have a fixed plot for it so the chapters may sound a little unplanned. So yeah....my exams are coming in like 14-15 days. Today is 3rd August and right now,it's 11:30pm. I'm gonna publish it once it's done and I don't know when it'll be done tbh. And I don't know why but my mind is stuck in imagining jungkook instead of Taehyung. Probably because he says noona the most,so if there are mistakes in names,please comment and I'll edit it.

Thank you for your time 😊