❦ 𝑶 𝑵 𝑬 ❦

Start from the beginning

Rude ass nigga. He could be cute if he stopped mugging me. He was tall, darkskin, and had waves. Plus, he had really nice eyes.

"Ight."

When I got home Tariah was knocked on the couch. I looked closely at her. Her black lace front was lifting, her light brown skin looked dull, and she was overall exhausted. My sis looked like she got beat the fuck up, but I know who did it. It was college. Neither of our GPAs dropped below a 3.9, but it didn't come easy for RiRi. She worked her ass off.

I threw a blanket over her and got ready for bed.

As I was dozing off, I wondered what was up with that guy at the corner store.

MAR | leo
Bankhead📍

"Mar, baby, did you use a condom?" Maya asked me as I looked at my phone beside her in bed.

"The fuck? Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?" This bitch must be crazy.

"You know I told you that you don't have to. I'm on the pill."

"Why would I believe anything you tell me, huh? Even if you are on the pill, Ion want my dick to start burning." She was getting me mad.

"Mar, we've been fucking for some months now, you should trust me."

I wanted to hit this stupid motherfucker in the face. Why the hell would I risk her having my kids? That would be the biggest mistake of my life and I let my momma try to line me up one time.

"Bitch-"

I stopped myself before walking over to the corner, facing the wall, and counting to ten. This was one of the only things that helped me calm down.

"Nevermind, I'm sorry! Use one, you're right anyways!" Maya sounded scared.

There was one time that I had put my hands on her because I couldn't control my anger. For some reason, I didn't feel guilty about it. She knows not to keep pushing me.

"Ight, bra. Imma head out, though."

I needed to get out of there before the bitch had me arrested. She was always trying to act like I owed something to her, when I made it clear that she was just a hoe.

I made my way back to my dorm, because I had a class tomorrow morning. I was blessed to be here and I was going to make the best of it. Even though I was paying for it with dirty money, I worked hard to be here.

"Maya must've bit your shit. You looking heated," Jay laughed as I came in.

"She's tryna trap me, dawg. Ion like that."

"Stop fucking with her then." He shrugged.

"Yea, I think you right this time. She's too crazy."

We chilled in the living room before we both went to our rooms.

While I was laying down, all I could think about was the shorty from the store.

She was fine as hell, browskin, thick and a lil attitude.  It was funny cause the whole time, I could tell she was high as shit and she was still buying woods to wrap with.

She seemed mad chill.

—————

When I woke up and got dressed in a gray sweat suit and brought my ass to this ugly ass professor.

This dude swore he was doing us a favor by getting all close to us and screaming in our faces. He was a different breed.

"And where do you get the sales from, huh? You get it from the ass of the asses, the bosses of the boss as some may say!" Prof. Daniels was on one.

His eyes bulged out of his caucasian skull as he screamed in some hispanic girls face. She looked terrified.

After class, Jay and I went to take care of some stuff in Bankhead.

"Yo, Mar! Slick came up in hea' looking for you not too long ago!" Jojo told me as soon as I stepped out the car.

That nigga was always tryna start trouble since I got here. He was mad that I had connections down here like I had in Boston. So, Slick was tryna prove something by making threats and shit. One time he even shot up one of our trap houses, but that got handled quick.

"Man, tell his bitch ass to stop coming over here. I'm tired of hearing bout him and I'm not tryna start a war." He knew I got angry easily and this pushed my buttons.

"Yea but he-"

"I don't got time for this shit, I got school tomorrow."

Jay and I walked back to the car but before I drove off I counted. I was using this more often to calm me down. This street and school shit was hard to balance.