A part of me dreaded putting everyone I loved in the same car as him but I knew he wouldn't do anything without having me first. I had full confidence in his plan screwing up.

Alexei would pose as our ally for now but when the time was right, he'd stab me in the back and make it seem like a shock to everyone. Everyone but me.

I was always good at acting. I had faked a smile for 16 years of my life until I took on a new persona.

This was a piece of cake.

I know how bad his heart is going to break when he sees me bleed out, but I need him to know that it was not his fault.

So I have a plan.

~

I didn't waste time getting off my motorcycle and getting out of my gun. I scanned the feeble structure of the place and cringed as I saw a rat scamper across the pavement. Oscar, Blade, Ida, Starr, Matteo, Antonio, Luca, and Alexei all got out of the matte black range rovers and I took that as my cue to kick down the door.

My skin crawled from Alexei's presence now that I knew who he really was. I needed to keep up the act though.

My blood started to surge and my fist seized when I saw Thea chained up bloody against the cold wall. I moved towards her after I made sure no one was there except us. But I halted in my tracks when I heard a gun being cocked back.

Right on cue, Mr. Ivanov.

I concealed my smirk of victory and turned around to be faced to face with the barrel of a pistol.

With Alexei standing behind it.

I acted hurt and betrayed. Alexei and Viktor's plan was sour deception and I must say that it was almost well-planned. Almost.

This was his plan all along.

He wanted to break me and take me away from everything I hold dear just like the first time. It was working.

The second Alexei raised the gun to me, everyone else aimed their weapons at him.

"What do you want?" I monotoned, still maintaining my stoic expression. He chuckled evilly and began to circle me.

Once he got behind me he backed away to Thea, still holding the gun up. Only then, did I see their worried expressions.

I turned around again, not standing the expressions on their faces that made my heart clench.

He kept one hand on the trigger while the other undid Thea's chains. He pulled up her barely awake figure and put the gun up to the side of her head.

"I want you in exchange for her," he smirked wickedly. I closed my eyes as I smiled internally.

Thea shook her head violently, but he tightened his grip around her throat.

"D-Don-t..." she rasped.

"Okay," I shrugged. The worried people behind me snapped their attention to me and glared at me.

Especially Luca.

I gave him a sidelong glance and nodded, telling him that I had a plan. He nodded once but gave me a small glare silently scolding me for how reckless I was. But nonetheless, he didn't say a thing as I walked towards Alexei no matter how physically painful it was for him to do nothing.

"Wait. No weapons. We don't want you getting away just like last time," he growled. My teeth ground against each other when he referenced the last time. I could feel everyone's stares of confusion burning into my skull.