The last Chapter, for good

Time skip 2 months. Hype and Sway have been able to see JJ now. Josh has been a bit doubtful of this relationship lately but he's not sure on how he's felt so he's been getting to know this girl named Nessa. JJ is still in the mental hospital.

JJ POV
Today Kio came to see me. While he was in the bathroom I was looking at his phone like usual when I saw this video. A video of Josh and this girl kissing, and it broke me. But I quickly closed it out once Kio came out, I acted like it didn't happen and went about my visit. Once he left I went out to my friends until Josh came to visit at his usual time which is 4.

He kissed me and I was hesitant but I didn't make it noticeable, he asked me if I was alright but I assured him I just wasn't feeling to good and he understood. We went to my room and he was laying on my bed and I was straddling his lap like usual. I took a deep breath in and said "Josh" he said "Yes baby" as she rubbed my legs. I said "Can you do something for me, please?" He looked concerned as he said "Of course" and I said "Tomorrow, you, hype, sway, don't come visit me, don't call, don't do anything that involves me. Just for tomorrow, please?"

He looked confused as he said "Why" and I said "I'm testing a theory, and you'll find out what it is the day after tomorrow, okay?" He nodded and said "Okay, I will" I've been doing a bunch of theories lately so he wasn't too concerned I guess. When he finally left I gave him the biggest hug and a long kiss. He left and water brimmed my eyes.

I went to my room and sat at my desk, I wrote a few notes and kept them hidden. Then I went out and had dinner, I showered, and I went to bed, ready for tomorrow.

Josh POV
Its the next day and no one has gone to see JJ or has called. I wonder what her theory is. As does everyone else. But apparently these can be good for the mind.

Skip to the next day

I got ready for my visit with JJ and went over. When I walked in I went to where JJ would usually be, I saw her friends but not her. They looked like they were crying, the worst thought came to my head as I bolted to her room. All her stuff was in two boxes on the floor and her sheets were gone, it was like how it was when she first got here.

Lacy came in and said "She's gone Josh" and I started crying. She handed out some papers and said "She left these, just open yours." I took them and she left as I sat on JJ bed. I opened the envelope that said my name and read it.

Dear Josh,
you did it! You went a whole day without me. Now you just have to do that for the rest of your life. I know you're wondering why I did this, and I'm sorry but you just won't ever know. Im sorry for just dropping out like this, but some people aren't meant to be in this world, and I'm one of those people. I love you bubby, don't be sad my love, I'll always be here with you!♥

I just sat there and cried. She's gone. For good. I'll never see her again. Never be able to kiss her. Never be able to hold her. Never be able to cuddle her. My baby girl is gone, and for good.

After a few hours I took her stuff to the car and went home. I walked in with JJ stuff and had tears on my face. I went to the living room where everyone was. I dropped the stuff on the floor and they all looked at me. I threw all the notes with their names on it on the table and was barely able to say "She's gone." They all took their notes and read them and immediately broke down.

Harley and Kio were the worst ones. The girls were crying so much and the guys were trying to comfort them but they were crying too. I went up to my room and just cried the rest of the day, she's gone, and for good.

Skip a few days

Today everyone has decided to go public with JJ death. So on Instagram I posted this.

Pretend it's JJ or you, it don't matter

@joshrichards It breaks my heart so so much to tell you all that this beautiful girl is no longer with us

@joshrichards It breaks my heart so so much to tell you all that this beautiful girl is no longer with us. Sh was amazing, sweet, beautiful, kind, but was having internal issues. She will forever be in my heart, nothing will ever change that, even if she's not on this Earth. I love you my bean, at least you're in a better place than this hell hole. Fly high my angel, I love you and will miss you with my everything! ♥😢💞💫🔒Bye my love...

And this is just to conclude the story since ei oeft you all just in the dust. But this is definitely my last chapter, I hope you all enjoyed!!!!!!