Intro

JJ Cyr is a 18 year old girl who's older brother is Kio Cyr. JJ is moving along with her brother Kio to the Sway House since he's apart of it. JJ is moving because she is too out of control for her parents to handle and Kio always watched what she was doing. Their parents said that is JJ doesn't go with Kio then she's gonna have to find another place to stay. So Kio being the protective big brother he is took JJ with him. The boys are fine with it but what no one knows is that Josh had a massive crush on JJ and was planning to shoot his shot.

JJ POV
Me and Kio just landed in LA now we're in an Uber to Sway. It's like 3am here so we are just going straight to bed when we get there. Kio unlocked the door since he had a key then we went inside, he showed me my room which had all my stuff that we sent over the past week. He went to his room and I laid down and went to sleep but woke up again around 7.

I put on a black highwaisted skirt with a black tube top and white airforces. I straightened my hair and put in my gold hoops, gold chain, and charm bracelet that marched my best friend Harley's. She moved here a few months ago with her parents which in super excited about because I miss her. I grabbed my mini black back pack and put my stuff in it then put it on.

I went downstairs because I heard a bunch of talking. I walked into the kitchen and Kio said "JJ come say hi" I walked over and said Hi. Kio pointed at everyone as he said "This is Anthony, Griffin, Bryce, Jaden, and Josh." Me and Josh made eye contact, I looked him up and down ten looked at Kio and said "I'm out bye bitch." I started walking off and he said "Where are you going" I turned around and said "Did you already forget about my nonblood sister?" Kio sighed and said "Be back by 11" I walked off as I said "No promises." I walked out the house and got an Uber to Dunkin donuts, texting Harley the whole way since we were meeting there.

When I walked into the building I immediately saw Harley. We basically ran to each other and wrapped our arms around another. We hugged for a good 5 minutes before we sat down and ate the food that Harley bought us. We got caught up on everything then she said "Ooh I got a boyfriend yesterday" I looked at her and said "Let me guess it's Quinton the guy you've been hanging out with since you moved here?" She blushed and said "Yeah" then we both laughed.

After we ate we went to the mall, Harley gasped and said "You know what we can finally do since we're 18 ." I looked at her and we both said "Matching tattoos" we went to the tattoos shop and got these matching tattoos.

^^^^^left side on top of our chest by our shoulders