3

(⚠⚠Smut Warning⚠⚠)

I put my hands on the back of his head and started kissing him. His hands slid to the back of my thighs with his finger tips under my dress. I pulled away and took off my dress with the help of him. I kissed him and we both took off his jacket then I pulled away and took of him shirt. He flipped us over so he was now laying on my and he started kissing my neck going down my body. He started kissing the inside of my thighs getting closer and closer to my area. He was teasing me and I didn't like it, I sat up and cupped his face in my hand. I brought his face to mine like I was gonna kiss him but instead said "I don't like being teased now you're gonna get it."

I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I started kissing his neck finding his sweet spot at leving the biggest love bite there. I also slipped my hand down and started palming him causing him to groan. I kissed him on the lips and gently bit his lip causing him to groan again. I started kissing down his abs also leaving love bites. When I got to his waistline I started unbuckling his pants then I pulled them off. I saw how hard he was and I smirked then gently kissed it through his boxers. I can tell by the small groans every once in a while that he wanted more.

Eventually I gave in and slid off his boxers then grabbed him with my hand and began stroking. Then I used my head and started bobbing up and down. I didn't gave a gag reflex so I decided to deep throat him a little bit, which boy did he like it. I felt his leg tense up which I knew meant that he was gonna cum, and I was right cause his warm liquids shot down my throat. I licked up any that I didn't swallow then he flipped us over and pulled off my underwear.

He immediately started licking my area causing me to moan. He kept going faster and faster and I was arching my back as I moaned "Fuck Josh." He inserted a finger and started pumping it causing my moans to get louder. I felt a knot in my stomach so I tried my best to say "I-i I'm gon-a c-cum." Right after I said that I came all into his mouth which he licked up. Then he said "Where are the condoms" I pulled one out of my nightstand and handed it to him. He shrugged and slid it on then aligned himself before inserting. I winced a little but once I was used to it I said "Okay" he started pumping which hurts at first. But eventually was filled with pleasure and I started moaning.

He started going really fast and was hitting my g-spot Everytime. I arched my back and threw my head back as I was practically screaming "Oh Josh Fuck."  After like 10 minutes I said "Fuck Josh I'm gonna cum" he grunted as he said "Me too baby girl." We both came at the same time, he pulled out and threw away the condom then plopped on the bed next to me. I scooted close to him and put my head on his chest before falling asleep.

Josh POV
When JJ fell asleep I put my arm around her and just stared at the ceiling. I just did it with the girl of my dreams, did she really mean it. I mean the "Drunk actions are sober thoughts" or was it just to get me to do it with her. I don't even know, but either way there is no way this could be ruined right? I mean like I like her, I hope she likes me, and if she does I'll ask her. When I say ask her I mean asking her out, but right now I'm exhausted so I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

JJ POV
I woke up with a massive headache. I looked next to me to see a naked Josh asleep in my bed. I went wide eyed, what the fuck did I do last night? I quietly slipped out of bed and went to my bathroom. I took some aspirin since I had a hangover from drinking then I took a shower. I put on an oversized sweatshirt with some volleyball shorts then I dried my hair and put it in a low messy bun. I quietly slipped out of my room and went downstairs with the rest of the boys and there was also 4 girls there.

I looked at the boys and said "Why is there a naked Josh in my bed." All of their faces looked shocked then Bryce said "Oh I saw y'all go up to your room last night so I guess y'all banged." My jaw dropped and I said "But I don't like him like that, oh my God I told him drunk ctions are sober thoughts, fuck!" All the boys laughed and I flipped them off then went up to my room. I slipped in and put on some addidas then grabbed my stuff and left the room. I went downstairs and out of the house, I text Harley and asked if she would meet me at Dunkin. In which she agreed to so I went there.

When we got there we both sat down and I told her about how I slept with Josh and the thing I told him. Then she said "Wow okay do you like him" I sighed and said "I mean he's cute but you know I don't do relationships." She sighed and said "I know you don't, but just consider the possibility that you could have a future with him, he's really sweet." I put my head in my hands and said "I can't I don't do relationships, I do sex then I move to the next person." The looked at me with a really face as she said "That akes you sound like a hoe" o looked her dead in the eyes and said "I am one." She sat back and said "Just consider it" I shook my head and said "I can't, I need to find someone else tonight." She sighed and said "At least I tried.

We went to the mall after and I saw this cute guy who was looking me up and down. I nudged Harley and said "I might of already found one for tonight." She laughed a little as she palyfully rolled her eyes, the guy came up to me and we talked then he handed me a paper and walked away. I held the paper up to Harley's face and said "Ha I got a date tonight." She scrunched up her nose in which I did too then we just walked around until it was 4. We said our goodbyes and went home, I went inside and straight up to my room.

Josh was gone and I was released, I decided to get ready for my date with what's his name, Eric. I had texted him my address in which he is going to pick me up at 6. I showered then put on

With my hair curled and black heels

With my hair curled and black heels. I did light makeup and it was now 5:50. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs, the boys looked at me and Kio said "Where are you going?" There was a knock on the door so I opened it and said "Hi Eric" I waved at the boys and said "Bye." I closed it then we got into Eric's car and left.

Josh's POV
She has a date tonight?!?!!