11

Josh POV
When I woke up JJ was still asleep. I just laid there and watched her as I thought.

JJ is finally mine and she's my everything. I've been in love with her since the first time I saw her videos. She was so happy and joyful and I loved it, but then she just randomly changed. I remember how she posted a video of her all smiles and happily doing a dance then the next she posted one of we flicking people off. She had revealing clothes on and she looked like she geniunely didn't give a fuck. She would post videos of her with a different guy every few days, even girls. I always wondered what happened but it was never my place. Then I met Kio and he joined the house, he said that if he moves here his sister had to come too. I asked him who she was and he showed me a picture, I was stunned. My crush that has been my crush since musically was my best friends sister. When she moved here I thought it would be heaven, but it wasn't completely heaven. She went out with guys and partyed. It was hard, but now it was all with it. She is MY girlfriend and I love her with MY everything.

Without realizing it JJ woke up and was talking to me. She grabbed my hand which pulled me back to reality then she said "Are you okay?" I smiled and said "Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." I put my hand on her cheek which she leaned into and smiled and I did too. We sat and there and just stared into each other's eyes until Kio came. He said he called the place and that they have a room ready for JJ to come tomorrow. I was upset that JJ had to go, I just got her. But it was for her mental health, so she can get better, so I have to let her go.

Kio looked at me and said "They said that you can set a designated time for you to see her everyday." I nodded my head and smiled. For the rest of the day we kind of just talked about everything and anything. I interlocked my hand with JJ and never let it go, I wanted to get as much of it as I could. We planned out everything for tomorrow too. She would be discharged at 8am tomorrow so then we'd go back to the house and pack her stuff and check her in at about 4pm. It seemed reasonable and worked for the hospital, both of them.

(Skip to the next day cuz I'm lazy 😳😳😳)

JJ POV
I woke up at 7:30, I was excited that I finally get to get out of this place. But that means a mental hospital now..... Oh well it will make me get better, the doctor came in and gave Kio some perscriptions that were supposed to give to the program so I can take them. Then the girl brought me some clothes to wear, they know me so well now.

By the time I was ready they discharged me

By the time I was ready they discharged me. I walked out of the hospital holding both the boys hands. We got an Uber and went to Sway, when we got there I gave all the girls hugs then they helped me pack my stuff. I just packed like a few weeks worth of clothes along with all my everyday use stuff. I was hungry so we ordered food and ate together at the table. After that it was already 2 so me and Josh went to his room.

We laid on the bed and cuddled for an hour before I got up. He groaned and said "What are you doing" I grabbed one of his duffle bags and set it on the bed as I said "Just grabbed some essentials." I packed 5 pairs of his joggers, 7 shirts, and stuffed the rest with hoodies until I couldn't put anymore. Josh laughed and said "Did you get all your essentials" I hummed then said "Nope." I went to his closet and grabbed 2 hats then said "Now I do." He laughed then Kio came up and said "It's time to go." Me and Josh got up, I grabbed the bag, and we went downstairs. My big suitcase was by the door along with my backpack so I set the duffle bag there too.

I gave everyone big big hugs then me, Kio, and Josh got an Uber to the mantal rehabilitation center. When we got there Josh carried my or his duffle bag, Kio had my suitcase, and I had on my backpack. We went to the front and checked in ten they showed me to my room. It was made from one person and in it  was a bed, dresser, desk, and chair. All the furniture was brown and the walls were white, it was honestly cute. They showed me different bed sets they had and u got to chose, this is what I chose.

The boys helped me unpack and stuff then just chilled there until they had to leave which was at 6

The boys helped me unpack and stuff then just chilled there until they had to leave which was at 6. Kio gave me a hug and kissed my forhead then Josh gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. Before he left he said "I'll come at 4 everyday okay" I nodded my head. He kissed my forhead then they left, I sat on my bed and just looked around the room. It was kind of plain, I wanted to decorate a little, I mean there was a white board there. I remember I had brought some poliroids that I took, some of me and Harley, some of me and Kio. I found some magnets in the desk and hung the pictures on the white board. There was a knock on my door, I turned and saw a girl standing there. She was a bit taller than me, brown eyes, light brown hair, freckles.

She smiled and said "Hi I'm Emma" I smiled and said "I'm JJ." She sighed and said "So you're new here" I nodded my head and said "Yeah I guess so." She smiled and said "Don't worry you got a friend now." She winked and we got laughed a little, then she said "Were about to eat so I'm not sure if you wanted to change real quick, it's always better to be comfy when you eat right." I smiled and nodded my head ten said "I think I'll change real quick" she nodded her head and said "I'll wait for you." Then she closed the door and waited outside of it. I turned to my clothes and grabbed some.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all?