4

Still Josh's POV
I just sat there stunned, I thought she liked me. What about when she said drunk actions are sober thoughts I am so stupid she was drunk, wasted to be exact. Anthony came up to me and said "Bro are you good" I just stared at the door. Kio sighed and said "Josh she doesn't do relationships she does one night stands, that's another reason she had to come or find another home." I shook my head and said "I don't care if she doesn't do relationships, I love her and I have loved her, and I will make her realize that." I got up and went to my room and stayed there for the rest of the night.

(Skip to the next morning)

JJ POV
I woke up and Eric was still asleep. I got up and put on my clothes, minus my heels, and left his small apartment. I got an Uber and went to the Sway House, when I walked in all the boys were in the living room. I made eye contact with Josh and he looked hurt, I shook it off and went up to my room. I took a shower then put on this.

I put on my white yeezys and some light makeup then grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket

I put on my white yeezys and some light makeup then grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I went downstairs to the kitchen and for myself some cereal then Kio said "This one didn't give you breakfast?" I looked at my bowl as I said "I kind of left before he woke up" Kio shook his head and walked off. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Tik Tok. When I finished I put my bowl up then went to the living room, Griffin said "JJ our girls want to officially meet you since they didn't yesterday." I shrugged my shoulders and said "Okay" then he said "They're on their way" I shrugged my shoulders and got up then went to my room.

I set up my phone and made a Tik Tok

Kio then yelled "JJ come down the girls are here." I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my back pocket then fixed myself up in the mirror. I went downstairs and saw the girls, of course all good girls in leggings and barely short crop tops with jackets and stuff. I walked into the living room and Kio said "This is JJ, JJ this is Mads, Addison, Dixie, and Avani." I crossed my arms and looked them up and down as I said "Hey." They all smiled and said "Hi" in the most joyful tone, it's honestly kind of annoying.

Addison said "Do you want to make a Tik Tok" I sighed and said "Sure" she smiled real big then we went to another room and she set up her phone. We made a Tik Tok then she posted it, all the other girls came out and asked if I wanted to make a Tik Tok in to which I agreed. After a few minutes I said "I'll be right back" they smiled and nodded their heads then I went to the living room with the boys. I put my hands on my head and said "Their so percky and happy it's so ugh." They laughed a little then the girls came in smiling and said "You know what we should do, get our nails done." Before I could say anything they were pulling me out the door, we got an Uber to the mall and got our nails done.

They all got pastel colors with little designs while I got black nails, plain. I was walking with them when a guy came up to me and we talked then he handed me a paper then walked away. Dixie said "What's hat" I sighed and said "Some dudes number he wanted to take me out tonight." All their jaws dropped and I said "What" Avani said "It took months before our boyfriend's asked us out and you just gets a guy's number like that?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I can't be tied down to one person, I'm a hoe, I fuck a dude then go to the next one." They looked at me shocked and I laughed a little, I looked at a piercing place and said "Who wants to get a piercing?" Mads and Avani raised their hands so we all went there. Those two girls got nose piercings while the other two got an ear one and I got a tounge one. When we walked out I said "Okay the boys are gonna kill me for that, I just got y'all to get piercings." They were all so excited and loved their piercings, I laughed a little then said "Anyone hungry?" They agreed so we went to in and out and ate lunch then went to Sway after.

When we walked in the boys jaws dropped, Anthony and Jaden ran to their girlfriends and inspected their noses. Kio came up to me and I stuck my tounge out, he looked furious. I just walked away then the boys all looked at me. I then said "I didn't pressure them to get those, I asked who wants a piercing and they agreed so we went and they chose those, I did nothing but ask." They all tended back to their girlfriends and I went to the kitchen and sat on the counter. Josh came up to me and said "So I was just a one night stand".........