8

JJ POV
I woke up to hearing yelling. I got up and started going downstairs, I saw Josh and Anthony yelling at each other so I yelled "Stop." They all looked at me, I started walking to them as I said "Stop fighting, stop yelling, stop whatever you doing." I turned to Josh and said "Stop trying to get me to put my guard down, you don't know what I've been through." I looked down and he quietly said "I'm not like Aiden."

I looked up at him and he said "I'm not like Aiden, I won't treat you like your my everything then just throw you away like you mean nothing. I am nothing like him, I'm me Josh Richards." I quietly said "Stop trying to get in because you won't" then I turned around and went upstairs to my room.

(Might be sensitive to some readers⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ suicide thoughts and harmful thoughts, if you don't want to read wait for the next sign that looks like "⚠⚠" just a warning)

I was once again crying, I went into my bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Why can't I just have a normal life? Have a supportive family, the perfect boyfriend, be a good person? Instead, I have parents who were going to throw me out, a boyfriend who cheated on me and changed me, now I'm just a hoe with a drinking problem. Nobody truly cares about me, Josh......it's all an act. He just wants to fuck me then leave, yeah that's it. Kios just sorry for me because our family loves him and not me. He doesn't love me, he just gives me his pitty.

I go to my bathroom and pick up my razor. I broke the plastic so I just had the razors. I held it in my hand with my other sleeve up. I pushed it into my skin, deep into it then slid it down. It stung a little but it also felt good. I did it 4 more times then cleaned up everything and out a bandage around my wrist. I pulled my sleeve down then washed my tear staned face, I looked into the mirror.

A broken girl with no one who cares about her

A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away and put on the fakest smile.

(⚠⚠⚠⚠Bad stuff over, your welcome⚠⚠⚠⚠)

I text Harley and asked her if she wanted to meet at McDonald's. She agreed so I decided to get ready, I put on this.

I put on light makeup then grabbed my phone and went downstairs

I put on light makeup then grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Kio was now with them and they were all sitting on the couches looking at their phones. When they saw me I sent them a smile and said "I'm going to eat with Harley you boys want anything?" They all looked at each other confused then said "No" Kio came up to me and said "Are you okay?" I giggled and said "I'm perfectly fine but gotta go" I tapped his nose with my finger then turned around and left. I figured they were watching me through the window so I skipped down the street until I turned the corner. I stopped and started walking, showing no emotion on my face at all.

When I got to McDonald's I saw Harley sitting at a booth looking at her phone. I put on a fake smile and walked in, sitting across from her. She looked at me and I smiled then said "Hi" she looked weirded out. I giggled and said " What's wrong Har, is my makeup smudged?" She looked at me and said "No" I smiled and said "You want your usual" she hesitantly nodded her head. I got up and stood in line, I turned around and smiled at her then turned back. My face dropped, I know why she's shocked and acting weird. I'm not usually this 'happy' I'm usually a person who doesn't give a fuck. And I NEVER giggle, I even hate that I'm doing it.

I got to the cashier and ordered our food then got it and took it back to the table, with a smile on my face. We sat and ate in silence but I never stopped being so giddy. When we finished Harley said she had to make a call real quick. I nodded my head then see got up and went outside the building. She stood in front of where we were sitting but on the other side of the glass. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number then brought the phone to her ear.

Harley's POV
I called Kio

(Kio - italics).      (Harley - bold)

Why the fuck is JJ acting like this
I don't know she went upstairs all crying and shit then came down all happy, she giggled Harley, she giggled
I know she did it to me, why the fuck is she smiling so much
I don't fuckin know, it's kind of scary
Yeah no shit, so you have no idea of what's going on with JJ like at all
No I don't and it's scaring me, she hasn't acted like this since she was 15
I know, I'm really worried about her
Yeah me too
I'm going to bring her home now
Okay see u
Bye
Bye

I ended the call and went back inside. When JJ saw me she smiled, I said "Come on I'm gonna walk with you home." She did a fake pout and said "Aww you have to go" I nodded and said "Um my parents need me from something." She smiled and said "Okay" then we got up and started walking to Sway.

She was skip walking, she hasn't done that since she was 9. She smiling and giggling, stopping to get dogs, hasn't done that since she was 7. When we got to the door step she turned to me and gave me the biggest hug. She tapped my nose as she said "See you later bestie" then giggled and went inside. She hasn't called me bestie since she was 5. I'm really worried, what happened to her this time?