9

JJ POV
I walked in and saw all the boys in the living room. I smiled then walked upstairs to my room. Once I closed the door my face dropped and I showed no emotion. I sat on my bed and just looked at the Ceiling, there was a knock on my door so I put on a fake smile then said "Come in." Kio came in and closed my door, I sat up crossed legged and said "What's up bub?" He sat on my bed and said "JJ are you okay?"

Those words, they don't mean anything. Am I okay? Obviously not.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be" I said cocking my head to the side. He sighed and said "Well you've been giggling, smiling, doing things you haven't done since you were little." I giggled and said "People change bub, I changed to what u was a few days ago like that, so I can change back, trust me I'm fine." He nodded his head then got up and left.

My face dropped once again. 

Kio POV
I left her room, I didn't believe that act one bit. I know her, too well. She doesn't just change the way she is like that, and tell giggling. That's the scariest thing ever. I went to the living room where the guys are and said "Something's up this isn't her this isn't the JJ I've known for the past couple of years." All the guys nodded their heads.

We talked about it a but more but stopped when JJ came down to the kitchen. She had a snack then said that she was going to take a nap then went upstairs. I looked at the guys and said

"We have to figure out what's wrong with her"

JJ POV
I told the guys I was taking a nap in hopes of them leaving me alone. I went to the bathroom and decided to tend to y cuts on my wrsit since they were getting from using my hand so much today. I took the soaked bandage off and cleaned my arm, put on some antibiotics, then just looked at it. 5 straight cuts going through my arm, and are now turning to scars. I put another bandage on but wanted to feel more of what u felt when I did that.

So I once again broke a razor and cut, this time it was higher on my arm. I did 8 cuts then cleaned it and bandaged it. My arm was so sore and I was a bit light headed from the loss of blood but it still felt good. I felt sick so I leaned over to the toilet and threw up, after wards I brushed my teeth then lad in my bed. I fell asleep with my arm in a comfortable position. When I woke up it was dark, I went downstairs and saw the boys had pizza, I smiled and joined them in eating. Griffin ran I to my arm and I winced, they all looked at me and I said "I'm just sore." Then I ran upstairs and showered then went to bed.

(I'm doing a time skip just because. It's been a month that JJ has been cutting, all over her body. She puts on fake smiles and giggles Everytime someone's around but is emotionless when shes by herself. She has been leaving the house everyday to avoid the boys, more like Josh. And wearing long sleeves and leggings and joggers to cover her scars and bandages. She has also been buying a lot of razors recently, claiming that all her other ones one work good once went  though she's using them for cutting. Josh been extremely worried about JJ and is suspecting sowmhings wrong, as is her brother and best friend.)

JJ POV
I just woke up and I put on

JJ POVI just woke up and I put on

I put on light makeup then a fake smile and went downstairs to the boys and girls

I put on light makeup then a fake smile and went downstairs to the boys and girls. I ate breakfast with them then just hung out with them before going upstairs for my every other day cuts. I forgot to lock the door but went into my bathroom and broke a razor, I grabbed the blade and cute myself 12 times on my right arm. I started to feel light-headed and dizzy then I fell to the floor.

Josh POV
We all heard a loud thump so Addison said she would go check on JJ. She went upstairs and moments later we heard screaming, we all jumped up and ran upstairs to JJ room. Addison was on the floor crying next to JJ who was bleeding out on her arm. I dropped next to her and yelled "Call a fucking ambulance" they all pulled out their phones. I pulled up her other sleeve and saw old scars along with bandages up and down both arms. I looked on the floor and saw broken plastic along with Tony blades, the razor.

The girls were crying and the guys were trying to comfort them, even pulled them out of the room. After a few minutes the ambulance got here and put her on a stretcher. Kio got in with them, I got in but the worker said "Family only." I looked at them and said "I'm her boyfriend" they nodded then we left. They were doing all sorts of stuff to her and it got me really worried. When we got to the hospital they took her somewhere but said we couldn't go.

Kio had called Harley who was on her way as was the boys and girls. I sat in the chair with my head in my hands, I was crying. The love of my life, even if she doesn't want to be, has been killing herself in front of me for who knows how long. Everyone had gotten there and we were all just waiting to hear something. The doctor came out and said "JJ Cyr" we all stood up. He sighed and said "She passed out from blood loss, she had cuts on her body that are fresh, and some as old as a mo the at least. We were able to give her more blood and she's sleeping right now, she's gonna be fine." We all sighed and thanked him then he walked away.

Harley looked like reality hit her, then she said "He said as far as a month, that's when she started acting all giddy." Everyone else also looks that reality hit then, she started crying as see said "My best friend was killing herself and even u didn't know." She fell into Quintons arms, crying her eyes out. The doctor came back and said "She's awake, you may see her now."

We nodded our heads and everyone followed him to her room.

JJ POV
Everyone started walking into my room, te last person was Josh. I started crying as I said "Get him out........"