10

They all looked at me shocked. I started crying as I said "Get him out of here, I don't want to see him, get him out" over and over again I said it. Finally the boys took him out of the room, I broke down crying and the girls tried to comfort me. Harley tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear as she said "Why don't you want to see Josh?"

I sniffled and said "It hurts to see him, Harley, I live him so much with everything I have, but it just hurts to be around him. I don't want to be hurt again, I don't want my heart to be shaddered into a million pieces again. I don't want to let someone get close to me then just throw me away like I'm nothing. Josh says he promises he won't do that, well Aiden did too." She nodded her head in understandment then someone said "Not all guys are the same."

We looked at the door and saw Josh, the girls looked at me and I nodded then they left the room. It was just me and Josh. He came closer as he said "I'm Josh Richards, an 18 year old boy who has been in love with you for years. I'm a guy who appreciates a girl and what she gives him. I don't use someone then throw them out. I care for them and make them my everything." Tears started coming down my face again, he wiped them away with his thumb as he said "When I make a promise I keep it, especially if it's for someone I love."

He grabbed my hand and said "How do you see yourself?" I sniffled and said "A broken girl who's had no one love and care for her her entire life. A girl who's been hurt to the point where she doesn't love herself anymore. A girl that drowns her emotions in sex and drinking." He sniffled as he said "Well you know how I see you."

His voice was continuously cracking because he was crying as he said "I see a beautiful girl with a complicated life. I see a girl who's been hurt but found a way to heal herself even though it's not the best way. I see a girl who thinks no one cares about her when she's forgetting about her friends who were balling their eyes out not even an hour ago. I see a girl who may be hurt, but just needs someone to be there for her."

We both now full on crying, then he struggled so say "Just let me be there for you." I grabbed his hand and he looked at me then I said "Do you promise?" He nodded his head as he said "With everything I have, I will not break you, I promise." I put my hand on his cheek and carressed it with my hand as he leaned his head into it. I brought his face closer to mine and closed the gap.

As soon as our lips touched it felt like everything was right. His soft lips delicately kissed mine, like he was afraid that if he was rough he'd break me. He pulled away and I looked into his ocean blue eyes, full of worry, sadness, fearfulness, and more. He sniffled and said "So does that mean you'll give me a chance" his voice cracked when he said the last few words. I nodded my head and we both chuckled a little, he interlocked his hand with mine and carressed my hand with his thumb.

There was a knock on the door so we turned and saw everyone peeking their heads in. We nodded our heads and they fully came in then I said "It's a long shot, even though I'm still scared, I'm giving him a chance." They all smiled and we did too, the doctor came in and said "We have some not so great news." Everyone looked at him and he said "JJ we had taken some tests and you have been diagnosed with depression, we think that it's best if after you get out of here you spend some time in a mental rehabilitation center until it shows that you've been better." I nodded my head and he said "You may leave in two days" then turned around and left.

I broke down crying again as did Josh and Kio. Everyone thought it was best to give me, Josh, and Kio some time alone so they said they're goodbyes and left. Each of the boys sat on either side of my bed and we looked through programs that the doctors suggested. We found one and Kio said that he'll call and get more information the next day in which we agreed. Kio was going home for the night but Josh stayed and laid on a thing that was brought next to mine. He fell asleep so I posted some pictures that we had taken.

→→ swipe

→→ swipe

→→ swipe

→→ swipe

@jjcyr -   I have some good news and some bad news

@jjcyr -   I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that me and @joshrichards are dating and I love him so much. But the bad news is that I am currently in the hospital for personal reasons. I am going to be taking a few months off from social media for my mental health and I will be back when I can. I live all of you so dearly, but right now I just need our love and support. I will tell you all more about it after I'm better but for now in out. I love you all, remember that someone always loves you!!!!!!!

Comments disabled

After I posted that I put my phone up and went to sleep since I was exhausted.