CHAPTER 27:

2 Months Later

"I don't know how to put his pointy shoes on Mateo." I wined and followed him around the bedroom like a two year old. I don't want him to go back to spain.

"Babe, i'll be back in a week max." He said, still packing his bags, "And there called cleats."

He walked past me smiling and to the living room with his two suitcases.

"Why can't you tell Leo to handle the piping problem." I asked grabbing his arm swinging it back and forth.

"Should I send Leo to welcome the royal family of denmark too." He smiled at me leaning down to be eye to eye with me. He has a point.

"What if I go into labor while you're gone, it's going to be all your fault." I warned him.

"You're only 8 months pregnant Lo." He said kissing my cheek.

"8 months 1 weeks and almost 5 days to be exactly." I tried to explain to him. He stopped and looked at me with a small smile. He immediately lost focus and looked at his suitcase.

"I'm pretty sure suitcases don't move on their own babe." He smiled walking over to his suitcase behind me and opened it to see Uriah inside with his ipad, snacks, and a nail file?

Mateo picking him up and flipped him upside down tickling him and asking him questions.

"Why were you in the suitcase."

"Stop!" He screamed for mateo to stop tickling him, "I wanna go with you." He said still swinging upside down. Mateo heard what he said, looked at me and flipped Uriah back right side up.

"Baby, but what about me, who will I be with." I asked sad. Uriah is so close to Mateo he is really willing to leave me to go back with him.

"I don't think your mommy's too happy about that Uriah." Mateo told him down.

"Please, I want to see Carlos and watch the soccer." He whined.

I take a deep breath and thought about it for a second and before I give my answer. I pace around the livingroom freaking out about what I was thinking about.

"Lily, you don't have to let him come." Mateo said.

"He can go, i'll just have the girls come over," I said trying not to cry, "I wouldn't know how to get him ready for soccer anyways, i'll call coach Bilz and tell her."

"Uriah you should give you mommy a big hug for letting you go." He said as Uriah smiled big and ran up to hug me I picked him up and rocked him back and forth.

"I'm gonna miss you toutou." I said holding tight. I put him down so he could get some toy ready for tomorrow when they would leave.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" He asked me leaning on the table.

"Keep him safe, don't let anything happen to him, he's all I got left from aunt K and I love that little monster with all my heart."

"I wouldn't dream of it." He said coming over and kissing my forehead before going to help uriah pack. I had to call the girls and make sure they were free to come and hang out while they were gone and they were. I don't know if I'm sad that Uriah and Mateo are leaving, or happy that I finally get to have the girl over like the good old days. Old, old days. Like back when we were little.

"Lily, it's 12 am, go to bed." Mateo yelled from Uriah's room.

"No your leaving at 7." I whined walking to the room and see Mateo fold up Uriah's clothes.

"I'll wake you up." He smiled, " And you need to sleep too."

Uriah jumped into bed and screamed under the covers as I tried to catch him. He came out and I tucked him in before leaving him and Mateo to their packing. I got to my room and saw I got a message from Enzo saying he's on his way with his sisters... 45 minutes ago.

I totally forgot he was back with his sisters for a visit. They should be here... as i hear the doorbell ring i think they're here now.

I walk to the door, look through the peephole and see them. I opened the door and smiled big looking at the girls smiling. I invite them in and have them sit down.

"Hey Lily." Enzo said, "So this is Alma and this is Daniella."

They looked alot like him but twins themselves. Mateo came around the corner and smiled at everyone before going to the kitchen.

"Is that Mateo." Enzo whispers to me. I nod and follow him in the kitchen to get drinks.

"Who are they." He asked smiling at me.

"My brother and his sisters." I said.

"Which ones." He asked.

"Lorenzo, and he said alma and dani are there names." I explained. Get three cups and pouring water in them.

"You didn't tell me about Alma and Dani," He asked confused, "You said Reese, Kylie, and Reegan."

"Oh no, Enzo was adopted and he found his biological family." I responded.

"Ohh, ok." He said grabbing the cups and carrying them in the living room. Once we both got there the girls were looking around and Enzo was on his phone.

"Hola." Mateo said, smiling at the girl. They smiled and grabbed the water from him.

"They speak really good english." Enzo said to me. I nodded and introduced Mateo to Enzo and Enzo introduced the girls to us.

"I'm really excited to... play with the baby." Alma said, acting out what she was saying a little.

"What baby." I asked Enzo. He pointed to my stomach which made a whole lot of sense. I nodded and agreed with her.

"So do you want to go to school here?" I asked Dani.

"Yes, si." She smiled at me. She was beautiful. Her and Alma were so much like each other it's crazy. They look exactly the same in some ways and act shy like each other too. I know Enzo is proud of them both.

"It is kinda late, i'm sorry," Enzo said standing up getting ready to leave, "Come on girls."

"But you just got here." I said confused.

"I just needed lily approval, I saw it as soon as you opened the door." He said as the girl stood up.

"Approval of what, you don't need my approval."

"Approval that what I did was right, bring them here to meet everyone and having them study here," He said heading towards the door with me  and the girl behind him, "And I do need your approval, I alway have Lil." He said kissing my cheek and leaving with the girls.

"Well, it wasn't that kind of quick for a visit." Mateo jokes, causing me the giggle a bit with him.

"You crazy." I said to him, closing the door.

"You're crazy too."

"No, I'm just a product of my family, what's your excuse." I said sitting on the couch next to you.

"I'm a product of you though." He said smiling at me waiting for a comeback i didn't have.

"Shut up." I smiled.

"The great Lily doesn't have a comeback for me, wow." He said stand up and walk to the room.

"Be the bigger person Lily." I told myself.

"No pun intended." He whisper yelled down the hall.

"That's it." I laughed getting up and chasing him down the hall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys so there is only one more chapter left after this and i'm so glad you have been enjoying this book.

I am working on something for after this book so if you wanna know about that please like and comment 'Yes'

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Word count >1240
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Like • comment • Follow