CHAPTER 14:

"Hello Ms. Harding, Ms. Harbor." She smiled at us and the progress we've both made over the past three months.

I feel so much better after having these weekly meetings with my therapist and Miracle. We've solved so many problems over time and it gets better every week. I'm not fully comfortable with her yet and I know she isn't with me either but we're working on it.

"Hello." Miracle spoke first smiling at Jolina. She had her hands tucked between her legs and biting her lips like before. She was extremely nervous like she is every meeting.

"Hi." I said finally.

"This week I just want you two to simply go to eat together." She said which caused both of us to look at her crazy. Last week all we did was shake hands while smiling, now we have to spend time alone... talking.

"I can't do that." I admitted.

"Me either." Miracle said frantically. You can tell we were both on edge.

"I didn't say you had to go alone, lily I invited your mother and miracle your mother is coming too." she smiled.

"We can't do that, that don't like each other." Miracle questioned.

"Oh I know, that's why it's happening, I can't tell you why Lily but your mother comes to me as well." She said smiling and standing up which caused us to stand up. She nodded her head and left the room for a minute. Then she came back.

"Let's go ladies." She said peeking back in the room. Me and miracle followed her out of the room and outside. She let us drive our own car because I wasn't comfortable with Miracle driving and Miracle wasn't comfortable with anyone driving but herself.

On our way there I remembered I had a couple errands to run after this was over. Like throwing a goodbye party for William, and Finding a new house that suits a child, and going to see Uriah. I think that's about it.

Okay I can't do this. I think as we pull into the restaurant's parking lot five minutes away from the Joline's office. When I got out I saw my mother's car and Aunt Callie''s car but they weren't in it.

I see jolina get out of the car with Miracle and walk in. I get out and walk in to see it's almost packed to the rim with guests. "They're over there." Joline pointed across the restaurant to the two woman sitting across from each other not speaking and looking in opposite directions. I walk over as I sit next to my mom and Miracle sat next to hers and Joline sat at the end of the table.

"Hey baby, How are you." Mom smiled at me, rubbing my middle sized stomach. I remember telling her and dad when I couldn't hide it anymore. She was excited and dad was shocked. He's calmed down now but his reaction at the beginning shocked me. I thought he was going to send a secret team to go and find Mateo back in Spain.

"I'm fine." I responded as Aunt Callie talked to Miracle.

"Okay so I just want you guys to talk about plans and that's all, we can have cake and just talk." Joline said getting up and walking away.

"So Miracle how have you been." Mom asked her, smiling. Aunt Callie scuffed and mom immediately retaliated, "i was asking her a question, my bad for trying to talk."

"You're forgiven." Aunt Callie smiled at her. Oh god here we go.

"Listen you-" My mom was raising her voice but i stopped her before she would say something she would regret. Aunt Callie was being calmed down but Miracle and I was praying for Jolina to come back.

"Can't you guys explain to me why you're mad at each other." Miracle asked before I could.

"She started it." Mom complained.