CHAPTER 12:

I swore I would never come to one of these ever again after what happened last time. I hated these but it's not about me this time and everyone is actually here and present.

Mom and dad check.

Lyle or Olly check.

Reagan and Lorenzo check.

Reese, Kylie, Robert, and Richard check.

I believe that's it. The whole Willis Harding clan.

"Now thank you all for coming, there's been something going on behind you all's back that me, dad and one of you have been working on for a long time." mom said, wiping her tears away. Well something's wrong.

"What's wrong mom." Kylie asked getting up to hand her a tissue.

"Your brother Enzo has finally found his biological parents, well his mom." Dad said straight up making everyone's mouths drop. Especially me.

Oh no, Reese.

"What's that supposed to mean." Richard, the youngest, asked scared like the rest of us.

"I'm going to go see her, and if she needs my help i'll go out there and help her." He said tearing up.

"Why are you crying, why is he crying?" Lyle asked confused on why this was causing them to tear up and cry.

"Because baby, Enzo will be moving back to Honduras with his biological mom." Mom said, pulling herself back together.

"So you're telling me that Enzo is leaving for another country and no one wanted to tell us he found his birth mother." Reese said very calmly. Reese was always close with Enzo because their so close in age other than Kylie who is the same age as her. Before Kylie was brought to the family it was Enzo and Reese. She's gonna miss him the most I think.

"Listen, I'll come back to holidays and other events." He tried to make the situation better.

"What about mom." Reagan asked looking at mom.

"I'm fine, I want him to know his mother." She spoke, wiping her tears away. You can see she wasn't okay with him leaving for good to go to a different mom he doesn't know totally.

"When are you leaving." Reese asked, looking at her nails in her lap trying to rid herself of tears as Robert held Richard in a tight grasp trying to calm his tears down.

"I leave, um, tomorrow." He said as all of us froze. Is he crazy? He is migrating to a different country and is just now telling us.

Reese grabbed her phone and just walked out like I did all those years ago. He was getting ready to follow her but Richard and Robert left next. Then Lyle with Kylie. Silence fell over the room as I stood up to leave with the rest of my shocked siblings. Before I did I looked at Lorenzo and my parents who should've known better than to hold this secret this long.

"Do you... even think about our feelings or did you just think that since you were adopted you could leave without telling us." i said facing the door so i wouldn't have to see his reaction to my comment. I slowly left the room feeling a sharp pain in my stomach from all the forced back tears.

I walk down the hall to see Naomi with Rosalie, Chandler and Theo playing and dancing. She looks up at me and gives in a weak smile then turns her attention to the floor and back the kids. She looked shocked but didn't say anything.

I felt bad for what I did in Spain and I think she knew it. Her and Lyle fought most of the trip about what happened and after the first week they solved it and didn't talk to me. I wouldn't blame her for being mad at me still. I remember when Lyle came to me freaking out about how he and Naomi got in a fight, and then she left the house and he had "accidentally" slept with someone. He asked for my help so I did what I could. I took the girl and did what I had to do. Pay her to take the morning after pill and sent her on her merry way. I promised to help him and I did. But not without the consequences.

I walked out the house and to my car about to get in but couldn't because all i heard was Naomi was yelling my name running out of the house. I ran to her quicker to stop her.

"You can't run like that, you're 8 months pregnant." I told her to hold her stomach.

"Lily, are you.." she stopped talking and felt my stomach, then she looked as shock fell all over her face. I looked at her worried she was going crazy.

"What's wrong." I ask her, confused.

"Lily, your... your pregnant." She smiled and hugged in a tightly squeeze. I push her away a bit uncomfortable and just stare at her but then loose it laughing.

"Your crazy." I smile at her as she frowns and puts my hand where her was before. She looks at me as I realize the bump in my stomach might not just have been the food in Spain. I immediately start to panic, hyperventilation and holding my chest to keep it from exploding.

"You were trying to think it was something else right, I did that too when i was pregnant with Chandler." she smiled helping me sit on the step outside.

"I can't be pregnant Naomi, I can't be." I said, looking at her, wiping the tears away scared. What if dad finds out, what if aunt Callie finds out. What about my reputation?

"Oh yes you can, and you need a test to be very very sure, let's go." She said standing up slowly putting her hand out for me to grab.

"What about the kids."

"Their hanging out with Olly." She said as I grabbed her hand and walked each other to my car. On the drive there she asked question that i didn't even think about like...

"How long has it been since you know what?"

"A month and 3 weeks about."

"Have you been drinking?"

"A little."

"Are you scared." She questioned as i pull into my parking spot.

"Am I supposed to be." I questioned back unbuckling my seat belt. She looked at me, smiled and got out of the car without answering. I got out with her and walked in the store. We went to the medicine aisle and got what we needed. We took it the counter and paid for it. Then straight to the bathroom.

"I pray you know what to do with that." She said looking at me worried.

"Duh, i'm not an idiot." I said walking into the stall and taking the test.

Ten minutes of sitting in the bathroom with the test upside down so I wouldn't know what is said was killing me and Naomi. She really wanted to check it and so did I. Don't let me be pregnant. Naomi was getting texts from Lyle and she was ignoring me.

"It's been time Lily." She said looking at the test. I jug up the courage to look at the test holy crap.

"I'm-"

"You're pregnant!" Naomi yelled in cheer, smiling. Yeah, this is so...

Exciting?

****************
Please comment if you want a book three because I'll starting writing it now if so.

I hope everyone's doing fine with this virus going around and I love y'all!

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Word count >2148
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Like • comment • Follow