CHAPTER 10:

1 Month Later

"Back in your element, I see miss Harding." Mr. Labeau said, sitting across from me. He helped my mom a lot with her company when I was a child. Now he needs help and I'm here for him.

"Yes, I'm never going to Spain again, I got back and had a stomach ache for weeks it felt like," I said still remembering the ups and downs of my first week back. I thought I was dying. I should've gone to the doctor but I was too excited to get back to work and... work!

"You should Go to the doctor Lily, I made Maddie go because she was feeling the same way." I smiled as he actually mentioned his daughter for the first time.

"How is Maddison, and Elijah," I asked really interested.

"Maddie is getting ready to go to college and Elijah is ready to lock her in the basement, he hasn't gone a long time without her and for her to be leaving for Japan for college it's too good for his health." He smiled and pulled his paper work out.

"Tell him I wish my best when you see him, now to the business at hand," I said pulling up my spreadsheets for the meeting.

These aren't the right...? I'm gonna fire that boy if it the last thing I do. "Please give me one minute." I smile getting up and walking out of my office.

"WILLIAM!" I yelled through the hallway scaring all three of my secretaries. But William is missing. I look at Capri and she points to the men's bathroom. I nod and walk over to it. I knock on the door remembering he's the only male in this area of the building and walks in.

"Miss Harding," He said covering his junk.

"Why isn't the Labeau file not on file William," I ask looking at my nails.

"They are, I sent them to your email and everything," He said.

"Are you implying that I didn't check my email, William, "I asked and he shook his head no, "because I didn't."

I really didn't check my email, did I?

"Sorry, make sure you wash your hands," I said walking out of the bathroom just to be face to face with some I haven't seen in a while.

"Hey, how are you," I asked.

"Fine, but I would rather you use the woman's restroom Lil's." She said hugging me. I haven't seen her since she put me in a headlock on my 18th birthday as a birthday present. She was teaching me defense.

"Aunt Kinley." I smiled, "I have a meeting with Ace right now but you can wait and flirt with my secretaries." she laughed at my comment knowing full well she was going to try. Just then William walked out of the bathroom shaken up.

"Again sorry." I smiled. "Take my aunt to your desk and introduce her to the girls please," I said walking away from them and back to my office. I open the door and close it to walk all the way back to my desk. I sit in front of the high windowed wall and smile at my friend.

"So I guess you and William don't get along." He smiled going over the plans.

"No he's fine, I was acting erotic," I spoke trying to get to topic off of me, "He came from one of our hotel's in Russia and he only has 3 months until the next trainee comes and I have to give'em hell before he leaves, right."

"Yes, so back to the meeting," He said looking at me with a fatherly grin. I nod and start to open my email to get ready for this meeting.

Next thing I know we're talking numbers and deals and come up with a solution that my father was looking for. He leaves and I remember aunt Kinley is outside with my secretary which isn't safe at all. She can get anyone to swoon over her. Especially William. Her old self.