CHAPTER 2:

Sitting in the airport waiting for my family to show as I see people just walking around carrying bags and dragging suitcases, holding coffees with children trailing along behind them.

"Hey Lily, why are you here before us?" Lyle asked knowing the answer.

"You said departure was 4:30... am."

"Baby it's 2:43." My mother reminded me.

"What time did you get here?" Reagan asked me. They all know around the time I got to this airport.

"Don't ask her that." My father responded for me.

"Well, it's nice to see you Lil." Reese finally spoke. The last time we were together, 5 years ago, it was world war 3 in the house. She's just strong minded like me and I don't blame her for getting mad at me I said to her.            

Flashback

"Lillian and Reese stop it this instant!!!" My mom yelled at us, as me and one of my little sister starting arguing right in the middle of the extra large sized living room.

"No mom, I'm done with her acting like she's god, just to let you know Lillian Odessey your not!" She walked up closer and got in my face. I could smell the lavender scent coming off her hair and her minty breath scraping against my face.

"I was here first little girl just like god, so next time you think about getting in my face with your crappy little comebacks do your research." I said getting right in her face too. I could see her face quickly turning red and so were mine because I felt a burning sensation on both of my cheeks, everyone in the room was quiet. My mom didn't say anything and neither did my other siblings. I could feel the tension in the room.

I thought this was the end of the conversation but Reese kept going.

"You know what Lily, let me remind you, dad didn't even know you existed for your first five years of life." I smiled as my mom gasped.

"Reese your done."

"No mom, she thinks she's so big and bad, oh but I almost forgot that aunt Callie raised you, that makes way more since as to why your so screwed up in the head," she continued, "did you forget, miss ALPHA?" 

All I did was stare at her, she smiled as if she won but I won't go down without a fight.

"No I didn't PUP, but what you forgot is that at least I was wanted, you were obviously a mistake." I giggled out as she started tearing up. "and just to make sure you understand what I just said, I wish you were never born... little Reesey." I smiled and walked out of the room, leaving the house.

"I'm never coming to another family meeting again. If dad doesn't have to come then neither do I." I said as I get in my car. I made sure I was far enough away from the house that they couldn't see me wiping my tears away.

Flashback ends.

"It's nice to finally see your talking to me again Reese." I smile.

"I can't mom she's doing it again." She turned towards her and my mom patted her shoulder trying to calm her down.

"Smile?" I questioned.

"Ok that's enough, I don't know what happened that day but I'm sick and tired of it causing you two to to be mad at each other." My father yelled scaring everyone including me.

"She started it." Reese said under her breath.

"Shut up." My father said make her flinch as I giggle a little.