ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸: ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ғᴜɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for 35.5k! Sorry in advance for any mistakes!
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

It Was the end of the day, Cinder found out that Y/n talked Emerald and Mercury without her which made her sad.

Though she thought if she did talk to them, they would probably scoff and glare at her.

But back to our amazing hero Y/n, he was invited to sleepover in Team Rwby's dorm. Well more like Ruby invited him.

Weiss, Blake and Yang, has no idea that he was coming. Ruby decided to keep it a secret. Right now He was out and about in the cafeteria making sweets for girls.

The last time he went to a sleep over, was crazy. A few guys and a few girls. It. Was. Terror. They all want sweets, and junk food. And it ended with him baking tones of sweets.

Finishing up baking he pulled out a sheet of heart shaped dounts, and put blue icing on top.

He made many of them just in case they were feeling like they need a good sugar rush.

Y/n Switch the tray and put it in a box. Now all he had to do was show up to the "sleepover".

But little did Y/n know this was just gonna be a weird, tense, sleepover.

He pasted by the roof were Jaune And Pyrrha was. Pyrrha was probably giving him advice as usual.

Making it to the dorm he nocked on the door. Ruby opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

Ruby: Cone in!

Y/n stepped in with box in hand. Yang turned in curiosity.

Yang: What's that?

Y/n: Just some donuts." He opened the box showing the heart shaped sweets.

Ruby: Awwww they're heart shaped! So cute"

Yang And Weiss get off their bed to grab some Donuts along with Ruby. The sweet smell of honey and sugary goodness wafted in their nose. Ruby bit into it.

It crunches and the flavor explodes, her taste buds savoring each bite.

Ruby: It's So GOOD!!!

Weiss comes close to Y/n and whispers for his attention.

Y/n: What is it?

Weiss: Well I-" she sighed " I feel in love with someone else...."

Y/n: Ohh okay well then ciao."

Weiss's face contorted with confusion. Y/n just continued talking to the others like nothing happened.

It's just that Y/n is not one to beg for girls to stay with him. For heaven's sake he could just create a girlfriend. ( ̄▽ ̄)