ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾: ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏᴇᴅ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ + ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ!

(Edited 6/13/20)

Hi Hi! Let's get into this o-O Yeet!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Weiss: Blake can I talk to you?

Blake: Sure" she said setting down her book

Weiss: It's about Y/n

Blake: Okay...?

Weiss: This." She pulled out a necklace. " Did you get a necklace from him?"

Blake: How did you-" Weiss showed here the necklace she got. "He gave you on too?"

Weiss: Yeah.. and I hate to admit it but, I got jealous of you two being together. I l-l-Love him!" She blushed dark red.

Blake: I don't mind sharing him. I don't think he's the type to pick favorites either.

Weiss: Yeah." She looked at the time. "We should probably go to bed. Good night Blake"

Blake: Night Weiss.

They both went to bed.

It's was still night time and Y/n was wide awake. He felt a burning desire out in vale. It was a female.

Her aura burned deep down for what he saw.

He traveled out, soaring through the sky. He couldn't really take a bullhead at the time since everything was past curfew.

Be landed in an alleyway in the city.

Y/n: Invidia?" A large snake appeared from his skin circling his arm.

Invidia: Yes?" She said raising her head and hissing.

Y/n: Stick to my side. Use your Shadow Stealth and follow my shadow.

Invidia: Yes Sir!

The Snake slithered and slipped into Y/n's Shadow. He comes walking out of the alleyway and I. To the streets.

He saw a women wear a red dress with weird symbols on it. He noticed the Girl looked his way and started walking towards him.

Invidia Was trying really hard to not pop out of nowhere and attack the lady.

???: Did something catch your eyes?" She said bringing her index finger on his lower jaw, slow dragging it back to her.

Y/n: Well I say I've caught your interest." He smirked, "You walked up to me first."

The female blushed light pink.

Y/n: and what is a refined lady like yourself doing out here?

???: Well I'm searching for something.

Y/n: For?" He leaned against the wall.

???: But I think I found it." She brought a finger to his chest. "Like I said I found it"

Y/n: Ehh?

???: My Boss would like you but I need you more. I want power, I'm done feeling weak.

Y/n: What do you mean?

???: I'm Cinder, I need you to help me. My boss wants you to come back with me so she can talk to you... But I have different plans."

Y/n: Alright how about we go to a more comfortable place.

He snaps teleporting them into a room.