ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽: ᴏʟᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴏᴍʙ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ

Wow it's been so long How's everyone? 110k views- I never thought I'd get this far thank you so much for reading. Well I don't want to waste you time any longer. Sorry for any mistakes. This is a bit rushed-

《❤︎》

Everyone was on top of the train in no time.

Oobleck:" Alright lets hurry Children we must get to the front and stop the train."

Weiss: Uh professor... what's this?" She point at the hood of the train, which was stuffed with a device.

Oobleck: That my dear is a bomb"

Y/n: God not this cliche train bomb crap."

Blake: So you've experienced this before?"

Y/n: way to many times.

Yang: So we have an expert in trains. So what's the plan.

Y/n: Let's start moving trains before this one blows.

Weiss: What!? let's get going!

The group start moving and of course The white fang started climbing of onto the roof trying to stop them.

Oobleck: Blake! Detach the caboose! It will kill us all!

Blake: On it.

She went to detach the train and unexpectedly it detached before she could slice it.

Blake: ... Wait The train decoupled itself!

Oobleck: What?!

Y/n: We mine as-well start moving! All the other carts expect for the head is gonna have bombs!

The white fang could be seen advancing closer.

White Fang: Get them!"

Team RWBY and Y/n jump forward to attack the incoming White Fang members. While Oobleck turns around and watches the detached train car explode. Only this time it creates a hole allowing multiple types of Grimm to emerge.

Oobleck: He's Leading Grimm to the city! It's the cars that detach and explode creating openings for Grimm to get through"

Blake: That's insane!

Another train car detaches itself next.

Oobleck: We have to hurry!" He turns Weiss, Blake, and Yang. You three, go below and try to stop those bombs!

Ruby: What about us?" She says pointing at y/n and her.

Oobleck: we're going to stop this train!

Y/n: -w-; uh yeah she said that earlier-"

They all start running ontop the roof train.

Oobleck: we got a problem up ahead!" He said as a paladin charged them.

Y/n: Ruby watch my back!" She nods and The h/c flies straight at the paladin. Y/n was quickly dodging the Paladins strikes and returning them with the swipe of his hand. In the mean time when there was an opening Ruby shot it.

Zwei barks ready to attack. Oobleck and Zwei combined attacks and sent Zwei flying into the Paladin which gave it no time to react making it fall of the train.