ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻: ᴅᴏᴇs ᴊᴀᴜɴᴇ ᴀʀᴄ ɪs ɢᴀʏ?

(Edited 6/13/20)

(Republish) Has anyone noticed that I've been spelling Ren's Name wrong XD I've been spelling It Rin and I thought I was spelling it "Ren" but apparently not! Oof- thank you guys so much for 8.5k, sorry in advance for any mistakes.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
After Class with Dr.Oobleck

Y/n was walking out of class to find Pyrrha talking to Jaune.

Pyrrha's eyes lit up.

Pyrrha: I have an idea!" And she drags him away. What they both didn't know is someone followed them. Which of course was Y/n.

They blonde and the redhead stopped at the roof.

Jaune: Pyrrha, I know I'm going through a hard time right now. But I am definitely not that depressed. I could always choose something else

Pyrrha: N-no that's not what I meant!" She shoves him back away for the ledge. "That's not why I brought to here.

Y/n pretty much tuned out the rest of the conversation until he heard.

Jaune: I didn't go to combat school I didn't pass any tests, neither do I have the talent like Y/n to just get with no problem! I didn't earn my spot at this academy!... I lied..."

"I got my hands on some fake transcripts and lied." He looked down. "This is what I always wanted to be my father, my grandfather and his father before him were all warriors! They were all heroes. And I wanted to be one too."

He looked at his feet.

Jaune: I was just never good enough.

Pyrrha: then let me help you.

Jaune: I don't want help. I don't wanna be a damsel in distress I wanna be a hero!

Pyrrha: Jaune I-

Jaune: I am tired of being the lovable idiot stuck in the tree while his friends fight for their lives. Don't you understand?

Y/n sighed. 'Idiot' he kept he chuck quiet.

Jaune:If I can't do this on my own then what good am I.

Pyrrha tried to grab his arm but he stood back and she recoiled her arm.

Jaune: just leave me alone OK

Pyrrha: if that's what you think is best" she left.

But after she left some chuckles and enters the scene. Cardin.

He started messing with Jaune. Tell how good buddies they were. Which made him angry.

But he left after Pyrrha.

Y/n: Pyrrha. Props to you trying to help Jaune out.

Pyrrha: you saw that?

Y/n: the whole thing. He said nodding.

Pyrrha: I just don't know how to help him. He pushes me away before I can even try." She sighs.