23.

I detect the shotgun aiming towards us, I stop people from behind.

"What the fuc—" Bakugou is about to discourse but Jordan shushes him.

For some minutes of stillness, Bakugou soon gets feverish. "Why the fuck are we standing?"

Shōto turns to the hotheaded male with the tiny smirk on his feature but disappears soon after, "Why don't you walk in and get yourself killed?"

Bakugou scorns menacingly at the bicolored male who looks straight-faced at him then turns his attention on the situation in front of me.

For a short while, the male exits the hiding spot, I recognize the individual.

"N/N!"

"Kiri!" I exhale in delight, seeing the familiar and vibrant redhead male beaming at me, he signals to the left and right side, his partners to come out of their hiding spot.

"Y/N! It's been a while, man!" He grins as he places the ax behind him, running towards me with open arms after hugging me.

Receiving the ominous grumble from the ashe-haired male behind us.

"We need to keep it quiet! We cannot attract the monsters' attention!" The jet-haired with the sharp haircut and the glasses, who comes out of the left spot, distinctly susurrates to us simultaneously the robotic movements.

Hearing the pointy teethed male grunt a bit in irritation then lets go of me.

"Chill out, Sonic dude! We didn't do very loud noises!" He rolls his eyes at the large lad.

His head then snaps to me, gasping as if he forgot to study the exam that is due tomorrow for a week.

"Hold up! We should've introduced!" Eijirou takes some steps away from me.

He fixes himself then presents himself by coughing a bit before smiling.

"I'm Kirishima Eijirou! Tenya Iida and Hanta Sero, my pals!" He gesticulates to the boys behind him.

"Cedric... Jordan."

"M- Midoriya Izuku..."

"Todoroki."

"Bakugou Katsuki. Y'all bitches better remember it because I ain't repeating shit."

We roll our eyes at Katsuki's introduction, "I'm L/N Y/N. Kirishima and I have been friends for five years at school!"

"Friends?" The smirk plays on Katsuki's lips, "Soon you wouldn't be needing that 'friend' anymore."

"Do you have places to hide yourselves?" I ask, the glasses dude shakes his head.

"Unfortunately not. We have to evacuate every morning from every spot that we have hidden." He speaks in a steady tone, his arm moving up and down. "Our current camping is a mile away from here. We came from the biggest camp that is located in the big center shopping, known as Tokiyam Mall, now named as the Rescue Camp by eighty miles (128,7 km) walk away. Including various small and complicated paths to avoid monsters."

"Tokiyam Mall?! T- The mall with over 400 s- stores and is very b- big?!" Izuku chirps excitedly as he smiles wide.

"What the fuck are y'all doing here then? That big ass center store got more foods compared here..." Bakugou ridicules as he crosses his arms and leers, Tenya's brows furrow at ashe haired male's vulgarity.

The tall and bulky male comments with a slight coldness in his tone, "As I mentioned, we are currently stationed, where it is located in a mile away from here and the Rescue Camp is in eighty miles away. It takes fifteen hours to get back there. With the zombies around at a specific time, it takes us twenty-seven hours, in which, it's approximately a day and a half."

Todoroki squints his eyes at the sharp mannered male as his head shifts a bit along with greenette haired boy crossing his arms uneasily.

"Yeah? Why waste time coming to the fast-food place that takes a day and a half?" Bicolor haired male quizzes as he eyes them dubiously.

Kirishima cuts in with an awkward chuckle, "Well, we wanted to find and rescue more people!... By sticking together, we could stop the virus! We have some people camping at the big center shop! We have the 'small infirmary' inside where some experienced students would med others and also, always the cliche but lucky, a scientist who's trying to find the cure."

"Woah..." The hushed whisper slips out of Jordan's mouth.

"This is our hope!" Hanta adds with a felicitous expression.

"A- Are you sure that the R- Rescue Camp has en- enough slot for us...?" Questions the emerald-eyed boy with a soft voice, Sero nods earnestly.

"We sure do! We are more than happy to welcome you all there!" The black-haired conveys to us his significant smile with an optimistic fist raising in the air.

"Die Waffen— I mean guns, do they have guns? Any useful weapons?" The bright mint haired female in her German uniform asks, accidentally slipping her German words first then carries on.

"Yeah, we do have some but not a bunch. We haven't headed in the weapon shop yet, we plan to next week." Kirishima tilts his head left, right, and forth in uncertainty.

I deliver him a smile. "I'm going."

Kirishima's cheeks redden up a bit.

"I'm going too!" Jordan protests, agreeing with me to go there.

"What the fuck? Are you shitting me, Y/N?" I feel the strong cinch on my arm, and pulls me shifts my posture to his enraging ruby eyes glaring in my E/C orbs.

Todoroki pushes his grip on my arm away then places his hand gently on my shoulder, turning me to him.

"I'm going with you." He speaks softly as he smiles slightly.

Katsuki grouchily gnars at the heterochromatic eyed lad then glare at me. "I'm fucking going too then."

"I- I guess... I'm with you as w- well...!" Izuku smiles softly at me then I gaze at Eijirou, who is grinning radiantly.

"Well," I shrug. "when are you going back?"

"Today. In an hour because we will have to pack our necessaries too as well as we have to get closer there." Says the male as he adjusts his glasses before checking his watch. "The address is Horikawacho Street. We will meet you there in an hour."

"Okay! I know that address, see you three later!"

Sorry, this is such a shitty chapter without entertainment, in the next chapter, there will be killing crap so be prepared for it, LOL!