6.

After the shower, I go to my bedroom and hop into sleep again. I yawn exhaustion while I tuck my blanket over my body, as I close my eyes.

Suddenly I hear some footsteps from my door, my eyes flutter a little bit, to look at the form. The form slowly walks over my bed and sits down, "Hey, hey, Y/N-chan. Can I sleep wi-"

"There's another spare bed in my room." I point to the opposite of my bed's position.

"And please do not disturb my beauty sleee-" I suddenly knock myself out cold.

"My... my beau.. beauty sleep. Yeah. My beautiful bed, yes." I whisper, he just stares blankly at my sleeping figure.

"Alright, well..." his words trail off as he stares at my bed.

He huffs and scratches his head softly. This is when I finally close my eyes in peace, I can feel the distance between us. This is when I feel safe for heaven's sake.

T h i r d ' s
P o i n t o f v i e w

"Goodnight to you too..." He whispers to himself in a sad tone, when will his senpai finally notice him? He thinks things endlessly about love thing and about his old memory, the main thing he is upset is because they are in middle of zombie apocalypse and it destroyed the 2 of 3 population. But the images of you in his mind won't stop popping.

Cuddling and snuggling you, forgetting everything about the zombie apocalypse. 'Zombie apocalypse... sucks.' Midoriya sheepishly thinks before staring at you.

By staring at you will make him calmer, you face at your wall, the moon shines on your hair brightly. His eyes glisten in wonder. He wants to hold you. He doesn't even care about his age, and he just wants to hug you.

Having loving moments between you both, he wants to be your boyfriend, your future husband. He knows he could make a great father, and he wants two or three children running around and calling him dad.

'Woah, slow down!' He forces himself to stop before taking it too far, but part of him wants to continue thinking about that way and supporting the odd side of his.

His sinister thoughts begin to circle around his head, he will have so many love times with you. He wants to make some love with you. No matter how countless does he wants to make love with you, he doesn't care. He loves you.

'No! Stop!' He grunts as he grabs his hair with his hands.

He admits that he is in love at first sight, in love with you. But he is sure that a 17 year old female doesn't see in 14 year old kid like him something like that.

He stands up silently to walk towards you, but he stops himself from his thoughts taking advantage over him. 'What am I doing?! She says that she doesn't want to be disturbed on her beauty sleep! If I stare at her all night, won't she think me as creepy and will kick me out?!' He mentally slaps himself for the millionth times.

'But I've stared at her like three hours when she was asleep. Stupid, me.' He forcefully steps back in his bed and tucks himself with the blanket.

'But five more minutes to stare at her! It won't hurt!' So speaks his thoughts.