9.

Soon I get enough of grabbing dark-haired boy, and I decided to give him a piggyback ride and run away. Luckily he is not as heavy as I think, but older as am I than him, I must admit it is really weird.

As we are far from them, I sigh and drop him off of my back. "Thank you..." his face blushes dark shade of red. "No offense, but why do you blush often?" I ask, he scratches his neck awkwardly, not knowing what to answer my question.

"I don't kn-"

Then he suddenly screams in terror, I immediately look behind me and clench my baseball bat after hitting the rotten monster's head. It stumbles and plunges on the surface, but still wants to grab me to bite me.

I beat it on the full of my force with my baseball bat until it stops moving. As if it's dead-dead, I still hit its head two more to be sure that it's already dead-dead.

I sigh as I stand up, I face him his shock expression and his face flush is not fading away and I find the freckled boy trying to calm his face temperature down.

"HEY, YOU TWO EXTRAS!!" A boy shouts at us, and I turn around to see the voice's owner.

I look straight in spike-haired boy's eyes, and he seems to be familiar... so does the mismatched haired guy.

But I still force myself to run away with broccoli head "Broccoli, we need to run like Naruto run on Area 51." I whisper to his ear. He nods in agreement.

We start to run "OI Y/N-" then there are no words anymore, I guess he doesn't know how to speak anymore.

I have no idea what causes him to lose the word.

"STOP RUNNING YOU TWO!" A female demands behind us.

I sigh, looking at Midoriya's panting expression, my head lets down. We have two choices, to run away from them or stay and listen to what they want. I am damned, and I let them speak and walk towards us.

As Midoriya tries to hide behind my back, unexpectedly, two boys look familiar. One spiked hair boy and silky mismatched hair boy. "What can we help you?" I ask as I cross my arms.

They exchange themselves with some looks. "Why were you two running away?" The female asks.

Seriously?

They stopped us to ask us why were we running away?

It's our goddamn business, not theirs.

"Sorry to say, it is our business," I respond, as Midoriya anxiously holds my arm to calm himself down.

"Are you two... together?"