22.

"You fucking-"

The male growls as he raises the weapon that he grabs and desires to slaughter that annoying hag-

"I think that's it!"

'Fuck, seems like my fun time has been interrupted.' He instantly lowers his weapon, scrunching his nose up in disgust at Jordan, who is laying on the floor for her own life's sake.

'Saved by your crush, huh? I'll save it for the next time, so I can fucking beat you with that crowbar to the fucking bloody death—'

"Okay, I think we're done here, let's head home." The whisper comes out of H/C haired female, Midoriya and Todoroki nod in unison and crouches along with her to the ashe haired male and the bright blue-haired female.

"Tell about this to anyone else, I'm gonna fucking rip your nails out and shove the shit down your throat then fucking kill you in your sleep." He threatens with the sinister and psychopathic look on his face, scaring the hell out of Jordan, she decides to keep her mouth shut.

"Did you see anything else?" Y/N raises a question, making sure.

"All I saw is the cheap Walmart german hag wearing in the shitty Halloween costumes in the middle of a fucking crisis," Bakugou states with the repulse in his voice, gesturing to the woman next to him.

"Next time just let me fucking go with you instead of staying with that hag..." He folds his arms, mumbling to himself in a gruff manner.

Y o u r
P o i n t o f v i e w

"Hey, chill out. Okay, let's get going..." I whisper, rolling my eyes and send them the signal to follow me.

They obey, I stop in my track, stopping others as well.

"How about we eat some fast food?" I suggest, they look at each other then look at me, shrugging their shoulders. "But won't the zombies notice us?" Midoriya asks.

"I dunno... but it seems like that it's empty outside and I miss [favorite fast food name]... if you all don't want to, that's oka—"

"We're going." Shōto interrupts, getting some looks from others as if he is kidding. "No? Fine. You all go home and I'm going with Y/N-san."

"Pardon me, young sir—" Jordan holds out her hand in the air, glaring directly at the mismatched colored haired male who is boringly and coldly glaring at Jordan in return. "— who said that we aren't going? We are definitely going there." She scoffs.

"Don't y- you think that the f- food is getting old there?" Midoriya implores, I shrug. "Aren't they like... e- expired?"

"If we find some immortal fresh food there, then we're good. And we're getting it for free, don't forget that." I think for some moment then answer his question, he nods.

"... alright then let's go there f- for Y/N-chan!" Izuku beams, lightening up his eyes, smiling at me.

"Thank you. Bakugou? Are you going to tag along? Or going home?" I ask, Bakugou hums calmly, looking up at me while jabbing his hands in his pockets after gazing at the floor and swing his foot around.

"Hm." He hums, nodding a bit as his arms start to cross.

I can tell that he's getting impatient and disinterested in what we were discussing on about, he focuses on kicking some pebbles off that was on the street near him.

"Let's go!" I exclaim in enthusiasm and keep my voice a bit low, they all nod except Bakugou, who is not listening again and probably is spacing out.

We all exit the entrance of the store, we all head to the way to my favorite fast food place.

To my awe to see that it is locked, I couldn't open it.

"Uhm..." I stammer a bit, the heterochromatic eyed guy gently pats my shoulder, ensuring me with the gentle smile.

"Don't worry, I'll try to open it for you." He says then walks to the locked door, he twists the door and yanks it but it doesn't budge. His brows furrow a bit.

"Mayb—"

"Get lost, two-faced bastard!" Bakugou snarls, shoving Todoroki away rudely and twists the door aggressively.

"Fuckin' doors couldn't do their shit nowadays..." He grumbles loudly in a prickly mood as he walks backward a bit, "HA! They're asking for this shit!" He runs towards the it then kicks the damn door down, amassing the birds squawking and fly away somewhere.

"Thanks, Bakugou. But you could've kept it quiet and smooth." I rate, his brows furrow and don't say anything in return and just go with it, which makes me surprised.

We step in the fast-food place and we see—