15.

(Geez, the pic up there is Midoriya being as an adult AND I WANNA DIE!)

M i d o r i y a ' s
P o i n t o f v i e w

'Oh my god! She's really cute!' I have to hold my blanket tightly to let my excitement out, and it surely does help.

I daydream about at her, her features are beautiful and amazingly wonderful. I lay on the couch with the blanket, because of Bakugou! He forced me to sleep on the couch so I won't get to sleep next to Y/N, or I will be locked up in the bathroom for some hours!

Of course, he wanted to scare me, I ignored his threat. I would rather to risk my life for N/N! I wait for to everyone fall asleep deeply so I could move into Y/N's room and sleep next to her! As I silently walk and peek the Y/N's room, oh my god! How could he do that?

Bakugou sits on the seat around the dark corner, with the blackish-dark blueish sport shorty pant and the black tank top, looking as he is in the deep thought.

I silently walk behind over Bakugou, I could tell he is awake. I secretly hit him rearward, so he falls into unconsciousness. My mind scream in happiness, as I try to grab him to the bathroom. No, I won't to try to kill him. It's just the beginning. He just needs to learn a lesson what's like in being bathroom for many hours.

If he wakes up like this in the bathroom for some hours, then I'll hit him again to bring him to the guest room to make him believe it was just the dream. He is as heavy as his stupidty is. As I finally leave him in the cold bathroom, I smile in success. Actually, I never have done this to anyone. And I find it a bit satisfying.

I close the door then lock the door. I can hear him grunting from the injury, I wait for the reactions from him. He is shivering and breathes quickly to warm himself up, I can hear his shaky body falling against the floor. I shrug, it's his fault!

I smile nervously as I go to back to Y/N's room, I add myself into Y/N's neighbor bed, looking at her face that the moon is shining at.

"What happened?" Y/N asks tiredly, I freeze.

"N- Nothing, I just went to the bathroom..." I responds silently, as I hear Y/N "mhm" tone and moves to the side, where her back is facing me.

"Okay, I wish you goodnight then." She says and sleeps again. I wait for the long silence without any noises or sounds heard from somewhere.

I slowly fall asleep, daydreaming about Y/N in my dreamworld.

On the next morning, I'll unlock the bathroom and bring him to the guest room like as planned.

---

So he will be so confused, the more fun it will get.