14.

T o d o r o k i ' s
P o i n t o f v i e w

"They're supposed to be here," Jordan mumbles, checking her watch.

"You don't have to pressure them to be here exactly when she lets us sleep in her place," I add.

I'm really excited, honestly. She is the girl that I cherished the most on the entire universe, she's my fantasy girl or my misery girl, I don't care. But the only important thing that she's my blossom. Jordan can't just rush Y/N even though it's her own house.

"I'm here."

Y o u r
P o i n t o f v i e w

I sigh as I stand in front of the three people that we made a deal of yesterday, three of them just glance directly at me. "What?" I ask interrupting the period of lull.

"Where is the uh- the boy?" Jordan forcefully asks, in her voice she appears to dislike Midoriya.

"Oh, he's at my home. I reckon we should go before zombies appear." I declare and tutor them the way of my spot, they don't ask something, they just listen carefully to me.

I would just sometimes catch Bakugou trying to make eye contact with me, Todoroki would notice right away and scowl at him. And for Jordan, she just dismisses them and concentrates on me.

"And... we're here," I speak up, the small group gazes at the building then at me.

"I bet it's a one-star hotel." Bakugou rudely interrupts, I mentally roll my eyes. "Come on, let's go inside the lobby and take the elevator."

We go inside and take the elevator to the top stage where I live. As we are at the front of my door, I open the door slowly.

"Midoriya, we're home!" I yell, "Welcome home, Y/N-chan!" he welcomes like a child and runs up to me with an excited look on his face. He halts for some time then hugs me right away, I awkwardly hug back.

Slowly he pulls away to look at three guests in discomfort look on his face.

"Uh, hello..." He mumbles then walks away.

"So, this is my living room. And there's kitchen over there." I announce, pointing my index finger at the kitchen counter and dining table.

"Dining room, six bedrooms, two toilets, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen, and a bunker." I count many rooms as I can remember.

"Uh, six bedrooms?" Jordan asks, "Oh, three guest bedrooms, three is my family."

"But I still have many spare beds, I guess." I shrug.

"How many?" Todoroki frowns in confusion.

"I think fifteen? Nah, sixteen because we could sleep on the couch too." I nod.

They are speechless about how huge an apartment your family has. "Don't forget that you three are my guests here too. So, I don't have time to answer all of these questions."

"Y/N-chan!" Midoriya gleefully smiles at me.

"Yes, what is it?" I ask, he looks down, thinking then looks up.

"What do we do now, N/N?" He asks, looking at me patiently.

"What the fuck is that shitty nerd doing to her? She's fucking supposed to be talking to only me." A dark voice mumbles coming from Bakugou's mouth.