Strong (Duct Tape) Family Bonds

Start from the beginning

NARRATOR: I can't believe people went crazy for Alvin and The Chipmunks in 2008. And how do people even get to see them. Gosh, what a waste of money!

"Alright, you win!" You said in defeat. "What matter most is that we all had fun!" You said as you look at them with a smile.

Then, you look at the blue sky above you. How it expresses shades of blue like a color palette from the lightest shade touching the green earth to the darkest shade reaching to space. The clouds passing by like a futuristic spaceship providing temporary breaks from the drying sun. You breathe in the fresh summer air, admiring nature. How the clean river massages your feet, and the sun drinks the water off you. Finally, you spot the green grass all high and bright, proving that there is still hope ahead.

Everything is going swell until you hear trees rumbling in fear for their old wise lives. You look at the direction of where the rumbling is coming from and see a luxurious yet tacky looking R.V. speeding likes it's the express highway to Dallas, Texas. The worst part is that the R.V. looks like that it's not running on gas but on Starbucks cappuccino coffee that the always late for class VSCO high school girl always drinks.

"They're here..." You said as you keep your eyes on the R.V.

"I should take a closer look." You said as you run beside the river, heading towards the cottage.

It wasn't long til you arrive to your destination and stay put behind the trees. You just don't want to go there. Not because that you're just going to meet Onceler's no good dirty rotten pig stealing family.

Nope.

It's because you just don't like people, have anxieties, an introvert, and rather meet people that have CLasS!

NARRATOR: Besides, when was the last time you had human contact?

'I should take a step forward in order to have a better view of the action that I definitely don't want to be part of.' You thought as you lift a foot.

"Stick breaks bagga bean bagga boom."

You have your eyes focus on the R.V. that you didn't notice that you step on a twig.

NARRATOR: Cha Cha real smooth!

"Dang it!" You said as you slap yourself on the forehead. "I guess watching all those Johnny English movies didn't help me at all!"

It wasn't long until Onceler turns around and see you lurking behind the trees like a stalker. You just look like a deer caught on headlights.

With a smile on his face, he signals you to come over.