Chapter 51

Masha

Okay. It's not the first time that I've been kidnapped. I can do this. I need to relax. I have to calm my self down. Because everything will just be fine.

But fuck it!

I don't know why but because of this pregnancy I have a hard time controlling my emotions. I'm pretty frightened right now. And honestly, that's surprising. With the kind of lifestyle I've been living, nothing scared me. Or probably because I'm pregnant right now. I'm afraid for my unborn children.

I don't want them to die.

But with these lunatic driving skills, that possibility might happen sooner than later.

"Hmmmpp.. Hmmpp.."

I'm desperately trying to convey to these people to drive more safely, but with the tape shutting my mouth there's no way they can understand whatever it is I wanted to say. Gosh, where did they learned how to drive. Or maybe they really don't know-

I'm in the middle of my internal rant when the car swerve in the nth time. The tires screeching, and I can feel that the right side of the car slightly rose up. Before it bounced back again. And again. And again.

Fuck it! I'm getting nauseous. And with Toni's pale face, I'm sure that he's feeling what I could feel right now.

We are going to die... Definitely..

________________________

Andrei brows quiver when he saw the car they were chasing dangerously swerve to the side. It almost hit the back of the truck in its left side before the driver pulled over and make that swerve. It's been happening for how many times now, since he started chasing them and he can't help but silently praise how desperate the driver had been.

If they're normally driving like a normal person they probably overtake them by now, but it's already half an hour since he begun pursuing them but they still can't catch them.

"Oh they're good." Rayne whistles, before he took the wheel and make an impossible drift that let their car overtake two cars in one go.

"Yeah. But don't you think it's enough already. It's been an hour since we began this ridiculous play."

Andrei's voice sounded so cold even to his ears, Rayne flinched a little before he embarrassingly cough. "Sorry about that. I forgot myself."

"Don't mention it. But don't forget...." With Andrei's voice getting deeper, Rayne can't help but gulp nervously. "..we are in a mission right now. I won't tolerate any mishap."

Almost like a chicken, Rayne repeatedly nods his head before stepping in to the accelerator like his life dependent on it.

When Andrei saw the back of the car they're chasing getting nearer and nearer, his lips curves with a dangerous smirk.

________________________

Louis

I found myself shaking from anger. And the unlucky bastards standing fearfully in front of me, started trembling when they felt it through the pack link. Even the bystanders were not safe from my uncontrollable rage.

They can feel the unbidden anger of their Alpha. And they knew that I would be out for blood.

The heavy blow I released throw the muscled man in front of me by a few meters but that didn't stop the anger from consuming my mind right now.

They only have one task. And one task alone. And that's to protect their Luna, but they still let him get kidnapped!!!

And they have the decency to ask for forgiveness. The nerve!!

I know how the others treated my mate behind my back but I let them be because I am not some assehole Alpha, who will force his subordinates to support my choices if they don't want to, but still I trusted them to at least honor Masha because of his position but instead they've become arrogant. Like these two fools.

I discovered that they're not actually doing they're job because they don't fucking care. They even wished that something unfortunate incident might happen to my mate so that he would be gone to the picture and I could have a normal mate, like they deemed appropriate for their Alpha..

Who the hell they think they are??!!!!

"Who the fuck are you to disobey me, your Alpha??!! Huh!!!" My voice sounds so loud that every windows shattered from its extreme force.

Every members of my pack were on their knees, shaking from fear. Even Josh is not exempted. The power behind my anger is so extreme, I have a hard time reigning my wolf from coming out. Like myself, my wolf is livid. It wanted to kill. It wanted to shred this pathetic trash into little pieces until he's content that no one will harm his mate ever again.

But I knew that it would only fuel the rising unrest within my people. And to live with my pack with Masha as my Luna, I knew I can't do that. But still I am their Alpha. They have to know their place.

Fighting my wolf, I yank that building anger and bury it deeply within me, forcing my wolf to submit to my human side. I can't do this now. There will be time for punishment. Those people needs to know that as their Alpha I'll not tolerate their disobedience forever. But for now, there are things which is more important, I need to find Masha. Fast. Before its too late.

Sighing I relax my muscles and turn to my friend and beta Josh. I grimaced when I saw him kneeling besides me. Shaking like the others.

I'm feeling guilty. I wanted to say that I'm sorry but instead I choose to let my authority as an Alpha show. I know Josh, he will understand.

"Josh, choose our finest warriors and prepare everything we will need, immediately, and then follow me as soon as possible. I will go first. Now time is the essence, before we completely lost their trail."

"Yes, Alpha.."

Like a good beta, Josh grit his teeth and force his body to move. I know that he's still feeling the effects of my rage, and I'm really sorry for that. But for now, we needed to move fast. The scouts said that Masha and Toni's kidnappers were moving fast. To save them quickly, we have to do our best to catch them first.

Running out the door, I didn't even take a second glance to the mess I've done. My mind is full of Masha. I'm scared that I will be too late to save him. And now, that he's pregnant I am aware that fighting his captors will be harder for him. That's why as his mate I need to move fast... I am the only who can save him now.

But it seems that we run out of luck....

"Alpha!!! We are under attack!!!"

________________________________________________