Chapter 34

Louis

I'm seething with anger while I walked at the hall. Making every person scampered away when I pass by, not that I can blame them. I'm really a sight to see.

Because of Masha's situation I'm very adamant to leave his side. But I do not have a choice, those old bastards are waiting for me. And I can't jeopardize the whole pack, already as it is. Still, I am very angry with their sudden appearance and even with myself.

I'm aware of the risk, when I accepted Masha as my mate. However, like I said before I do not regret anything. I truly love him, and even though he is a boy and a human those feeling will never waver nor it will disappear.

But now, I'm starting to hate myself for bringing Masha in this kind of situation. Especially now, that he is pregnant with my child.

My wolf whimper within me. Remembering Masha's pain filled face, before I storm out of the infirmary to meet the Elders. More anger surged through my veins and I even imagined my veins bursting inside me.

I forcefully throw the door open and walk inside the room. The people inside grew quiet when I look at them with a murderous glare.

My mother is sitting in one of the couches in front of the four old man who is wearing a red robes with black linings on the hem. And even though they are old, anyone can see that they are once powerful men with the blinding aura that they are emitting.

The uniformed four men standing still near the door might be their personal bodyguards, aside from them there also several people outside of the pack house that I can scent. Probably their own personal army, after all they are considered as nobles in our society.

The Elders, are the most influential group of people in the Werewolf Society. With distinct powers and abilities that make them different than the other werewolves, not to add that they are from the Family of The Legend. The last family descended from the Moon Goddess herself, that gave them the full authority over us.

At first, a lot of Packs from the North rebelled against them, when the Elders Council first founded. However, they lost. The rebels can not match the powers that the Elders held. And even though, a lot were against their group they just keep it with their selves. No one took the courage to fight with them again. Afraid that they will experience the same miserable faith that those rebels have met.

"What do you want?!" I snarled.

"Tsk, what a temper young Alpha. I thought your better than that..." a voice spoke. Its different than I expexted it to be. It doesn't hold a commanding tone but its more subtle and more gentler. Turning around, I saw an old man. He is different than the rest. His presence is much stronger with the way he carry himself, while he stare directly in my eyes.

"Its been long Elder Rook." I state, with a blank face. Then walk towards my table and take my sit. I do not even greet the others, while giving them a hateful look. "I'm a very busy Elders, so let's get down to business."

Elder Rook just laugh at me, and lean back on his chair. "Like always, young Alpha. But its true for our case too. We have a lot of matters that we need to take care of." He grumbles with a smile, suddenly I shudder when he's smile turn to a malicious smirk when our eyes clashes together. "For example, a grand wedding of the most powerful Werewolf in our history."

My eyes turn to slit, while my nostrils flare. "What are you planning?" I seethe through clenched teeth.

"Hmm, Louis I'm just planning your grand wedding to the heiress of the Silver moon Pack, of course." My eyes turn red, as I jump on my sit and lunge at him. The soldiers didn't even move from their places, but I heard my mother gasp. To my surprise my body suddenly stop moving, while I hung on the air with a bewildered look.