Joe Sugg (Part 2)

When you got there, you felt a little overwhelmed. I mean, the cutest Youtuber ever had invited you to his house. He gave you a short little tour before sitting next to you on the couch and putting on some romantic movie. Everything he had shown you around the house was totally recognizable from all his vlogs and stuff, except for one door you had never seen in a vlog.

Halfway through the movie, the two star-crossed lovers in the film started making out. Joe pretended to yawn and stretch and put his arm around you. The oldest trick in the book, but he's so sexy that it worked. You snuggled up together and rested your head on his shoulder. He kissed your forehead and you looked up at him.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw the characters in the movie were getting a bit heated too. You shut your eyes slowly as he pulled you closer to him. He kissed your nose, then your lips.

You started kissing back and things started getting a bit more heated. You both put more into it. You pulled away for a second, something from earlier on your mind.

"Joe?" you asked, looking into his beautiful gray blue eyes. He was biting his lip, and it was the hardest thing ever to not just push him down, get on top of him, and straight up fuck him. "Ummm..." you said letting your mind drift back to you question. "What was that white door hidden in your bedroom by your desk?"

He bit his lip even more, and it was so sexy you couldn't even handle it. "Can I show you?" he asked. "Sure..." you reply, a little nervous. You follow him into his bedroom and sit on his bed. He opens up the door and you see it opens up into a little hidden room.

There are no lights in the hidden room except for one dim bulb in the ceiling, so your eyes have to focus. You walk farther into the little room, and see it doesn't actually go back too far. It could be like a closet, but it snapped in your mind Joe probably uses it for something else.

There's a pair of old metal handcuffs dangling from the ceiling, and you realize this is Joe's secret sex dungeon.

"I never pegged you as the kind of guy who would have a secret sex dungeon," you say, turning around, to see he stripped while you were exploring this room. All he was wearing were some short little boxers, and you could see he was already a bit hard. He replied: "Maybe next time we can use it."

You got a bit confused. "Next time?"

He approached you, and stared into your eyes. You had a little conversation through your eyes, and apparently somewhere in there you gave consent, I guess, because the next second you and him were making out.

He wrapped his strong arms around your body, pulling you in closer. You felt his tongue at your lip, asking for entrance. You granted it. This was turning into a full-on make out session, and both of you wanted it to be more.

Only breaking away for a split second, Joe stripped you of your t-shirt and shorts. Now all that was in between your naked chests was your bra.

He kept kissing you, and you felt him trying to unhook your bra. This whole time you had been slowly moving towards the bed, now you had reached it. With your bra unhooked, you pushed him down onto his back on the bed, and climbed on top of him.

You wiggled out of your bra, and leaned down to keep kissing him. He massaged your nipples with his fingers, and it felt really good.

As things got even more heated, you realized you were straddling his "area". You started rocking back and forth, earning a moan from Joe. You could feel yourself getting wetter. You could feel him getting harder too.

He pulled away from the kissing for a second, and rolled you off of him. "These pesky underwear are getting in the way of our fun," he said, and slowly pulled his underwear off. He then rolled on top of you and started a grinding motion.

Then he kissed your cheek, down your neck, to your stomach. He kissed to your underwear line, and you arched your back, it felt so good. He pulled down your panties, and tossed them aside.

He kissed his way back up to your neck and started kissing all over your neck. He is starting to position himself at your entrance, and you get a bit nervous. "I've never had anyone as big as you inside me," you explain, a bit awkwardly. "It's okay, I'll go gentle if you need," he says, in his sexy accent.

He keeps kissing you, and then pulls away, gently biting your lip. You feel him pushing into you, and it hurts a little, but you are still enjoying it. As he's kissing you to distract from any pain, you feel him get completely inside you. "You okay?" he asks lovingly. You nod.

You feel him pull out a little then push back in. As he works up a steady rhythm, you start breathing heavily. This is just as amazing as you thought it would be. Maybe even more.

He keeps getting faster and harder, and you start filling the house with both of your moans.

"Babe- I'm gonna-" Joe warns. "Me too" you say.

He gets a little faster and starts breathing heavier. As his moans echo through the house, you feel him empty inside of you. You hit your climax too and arch your back as you scream out his name, "Joooe!"

He slows down his rythym of thrusting, then comes to a stop. He pulls out of you and falls down onto his bed next to you. "That was amazing" he says in between breaths. "Maybe next time we'll use that room back there," you say, and drift off to sleep, cuddling up to him.