Meeting Alfie Deyes

"Ugh! We've been waiting here for 6 hours already!" complained your sister. It was true, though, you had been waiting in line to meet your favorite YouTuber, Alfie Deyes, for a while.

"Look, we'll be at the front of the line in 30 minutes, okay?" You replied. "And I would wait years to meet him, I love him so much," you said, almost melting.

"Oh, quit your fangirling." she said.

30 minutes later:

"Hello! Nice to meet you!" He said to you in his adorable British accent. You couldn't believe your eyes! Alfie Deyes, the one and only, was right in front of you!

"H-Hi." You said, nervously. He asked where you were from. "California." you responded. "Oh wow!" He said, surprised, "You traveled a long way! You should get, like, a reward!" "Meeting you is reward enough." You said, blushing.

After he signed your copy of the book he wrote, your older sister took a picture of you two together. He put his arm around you, and you just wanted to scream!

You felt his hand quickly slip in and out of your pocket. You were confused, but then realized that he put a note in your pocket. You were dying inside from excitement! Your sis snapped the pic, you said bye to Alfie, and headed back to your hotel.

You remembered the note from earlier, and dug it out of your pocket. It said:

"If you're over 18, meet me in Room 514 at The Bloomsbury Hotel at 8:00 tonight"

In Alfie's scrawled handwriting. You realized that was the same hotel you were staying at! You couldn't not go. I mean, 16 years old is close enough to 18 years old, right? You checked your watch, and realized you only had three hours.

After arriving at the hotel, you raced up to your and your sister's room, Room 320. You changed from your sweats into a cute tank top and some jean shorts that showed off your legs.

At 7:55, you left a note on your bed for your sister saying, "went to get some fresh air" and walked out the door, taking the elevator to the 5th floor, almost hyperventilating.

You knocked on Room 514, and sure enough Alfie opened up. "Come in," he said, never breaking eye contact. You strutted in, and sat down on the couch, aware he was watching you walk.

He sat down next to you and put his hand on your thigh, looking into your eyes. "W- Why did you want me to co- come here?" you asked. "So you're over 18?" he asked. "Uh-huh." you said.

Then he leaned in, planting his lips on yours. This wasn't your first kiss, but you had never gone farther than that. He was rubbing your thigh, and kissing you. You almost thought it was a dream.

Then his tongue started begging for entrance to your mouth. You let him in, and you both started getting more into this make out session. He quickly pulled his shirt off, and then yours. You paused, and bit your lip.

"What's wrong?" he asked sweetly. "I've never done this before..." you said, looking down. "Hey," he said lifting your chin so he was looking into your eyes, "I'll be gentle." he said.

And with that, you started making out again, and that lasted about 3 minutes. "Wanna take this to the bed?" he asked, grabbing your hand. He pulled you to his bed, and you started making out again, and you felt his bare chest. He was so muscular.

He slid your shorts off, and you were left in your matching baby blue bra and panties. "You're beautiful" he said, and kept kissing you. He slid his shorts off, and he was left in his boxers. He started kissing down your neck, and then unhooked your bra. You slipped it off, throwing it on the pile of clothes.

Then, all of the sudden, his girlfriend popped into your mind. "Wait," you said pushing him away for a second. "What about Zoe?" "Oh." he said, "we... broke up." He looked down, ashamed. You grabbed his face and pulled his mouth to yours. Your breasts were against his chest, and he started rubbing your 'down there'.

He pulled off your underwear, and you were really nervous. He started kissing down your body. He was kissing your inner thigh, and you arched your back, you couldn't wait. You needed him. He kissed your downstairs, and you pulled him back up to your chest, so you could reach to pull his boxers off.

He was already hard from your heated make out session, and his thing looked really big, like, 7 or 8 inches. And about 2 inches wide. You didn't know that it would fit, and you started getting really nervous.

He moved to your downward region, and started kissing your snatch again, this time harder. He started playing with your clit, and you were panting, it felt so good. He then entered one finger slowly into your hole, and started thrusting it in and out. He slowly entered another, and you could feel your virgin hole being stretched out slowly. It felt so good, though. He was pumping two fingers in and out, gradually getting faster, until he was viciously finger-fucking you.

You reached your climax, screaming out his name. He let you recover, slowly kissing back up your body, until he reached your neck. He whispered in your ear, "You ready?" You just nodded. He positioned himself at your sopping wet hole, and slowly pushed forward a little. He kept pushing forward slowly, until he couldn't anymore without breaking your hymen.

He looked up at you, "Can I?" You just nodded, and then winced in pain, as he slowly pushed even more. He kissed you to distract from the pain, and you just tried to relax. He eventually was buried completely and just stayed there a minute letting you get used to the feeling.

Then you nodded, giving him the go. He slowly pulled out halfway, then pushed back in. It was hurting, but it kinda felt good. He started working up a steady beat. It was now feeling way better. He was thrusting, kinda harder now. You and him started moaning.

"Oh Alfie!" you moaned as you approached your second climax. He was moaning too, and then you reached your climaxes together. He emptied his load into you, and you realized you weren't on birth control, then you shrugged it off because that was amazing.

He collapsed next to you, and you pressed your naked bodies together. "What's your name, anyway?" he asked. But you fell asleep.

You woke up an hour later, and realized what time it was. "Oh shit!" you said. "What?" he asked, waking up. "My sister will be looking for me!" You got dressed, and just as you were walking out the door, he grabbed your arm. "Wait." he said.

"What?" you asked. He kissed you deeply, and said, "Thank you."

You will definitely be going to his next meet+greet.