Joe Sugg (Part 1)

[For @Bethyboo003 ]

You were walking on the sidewalk texting your best friend when someone stopped you. "Excuse me." He said.

You flipped up your sunglasses to see the person talking to you. "Yeah?" you asked, and then realized who it was. It was Joe Sugg, the cutest British Youtuber ever!

"Hey so I saw you walking and I just wanted to stop you and say I think you're pretty. Maybe do you want to go get a coffee or something?" He said. I think at that moment you physically died. "Umm..." you stuttered.

Then you got a notification on your phone. You glanced down and saw Joe Sugg's newest tweet: "Me and Caspar have decided to stop pranking each other, and take to the streets to prank some people. Wish us luck!"

"This is a prank, isn't it? Your roommate Caspar is somewhere around here with a camera. "How do you know who my roommate is?" He asked, looking puzzled. "Are you kidding!? I'm obsessed with you!"
"Ummm..." He started looking a little scared.
"That's not what I meant!" you defended. "I'm a fan of you and I just saw your tweet."

"Oh that." Joe said, "We haven't even started that yet I promise. Caspar had some sort of family emergency and has been on the phone for the past 15 minutes." "Oh I'm sorry for accusing you." you said. "How about that coffee?" he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat outside of Starbucks, sipping your latte with Joe across from you. "Did you really mean it when you said you thought I was pretty?" You asked. "Yeah, absolutely." Joe said, reaching for your hand, "you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

He leaned towards you, and you closed your eyes, and felt his warm lips against yours. It was LITERALLY HEAVEN! "Wanna go see a movie or something?" he asked you, pulling away slowly. You could still feel his breath on your face. "There's nothing good out." Both of you looked disappointed. Then he got an idea: "We could go back to my apartment, Caspar had to go somewhere so he won't be back for a while. I have tons of movies we can watch there." Joe said. You actually had to pinch yourself to make sure this was real.

"Yeah sure. Let's go I guess!" you said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------