"Wait, who is the 1st person youwanted to meet?" I asked.

"You." 

"What why me?"

"Those questions will be answered soon. Be patient my dear." He told me. but there was something in his eyes. It softened when he looked at me. I am getting crazy!! Oh my Godric!.

"Then why did you want to meet me?" Harry asked.

"I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. So I decided to show you that capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid to gain your trust."

Okay I don't have any idea what they are talking about. While they were busy chatting I am trying to contact dad with our connection.

(Severus's POV)

Me and Draco were hurrying to go to the said chambers of secrets. I don't know how they found it.

We then went inside the girls lavatory. Then I saw the hole.

"Draco this is where when you see this kind of stuff you have to call the teacher. Did you really jumped in there without knowing how high the fall is?!"

"Come on Uncle Sev, you don't give me and S enough credit. We pushed Lockhart first to see if he survived. Well S planned it but I pushed him."

I smirked, I was proud of both of them.

"Slytherins." I said

We jumped and then we fell on a very dirty ground. 

"Come on uncle!"

Draco led the way.

I saw Weasley and that Git Lockhart. I also saw rocks blocking our way.

"Draco, Mr. Weasley explain." I said in my monotonous voice.

"Well professor, Lockhart tried to obliviate us but it backfired to him because he used my wand." Weasley said.

"You dunderheads why did you even came here the first place?!"

"Sir no offence but it is my sister we are talking about. We went to find Lockhart but he was about to flee. We forced him to come with us."

"Hello who are you?" Lockhart asked

i just ignored him

"So where is Mr Potter and Samantha?" I asked.

I both see them tensed.

"I will only repeat it once. WHERE IS MR POTTER AND SAMANTHA!" I snapped

I never shout. I don't need it. But if my little snake is in danger I just can't control it. This is all Potter's fault. Likes playing the hero then drags my daughter with him.

They just pointed at the rocks that blocked our path. I am getting impatient.

"You both have loud mouths, use it now!" 

"Th-they were i-in the-the other s-s-side sir." Weasley stated

"WHERE??" 

"um uncle about that. They continued to search for Ginny."

I rubbed the sides of my head. 

"What were you thinking? There is a Basilisk on the loose and what were you planning when you encounter it? Nothing, you either die or will be a statue for decorations."

I used a spell to get the rocks off our paths. 

They were now following me. "No. you two stay here."

"but-"

"No buts. I have already 2 students to worry about I don't need you two to add to that list. Besides You have to watch your professor over there."

After a few moments, I found a huge door. I don't know how to open it. I hear voices. Its Potter and Sammy.

"She wouldn't." I heard her say. 

A few more minutes have passed and I tried every spell and I still can't get this thing opened. 

'Dad can you hear me'

'Samie!, Little snake are you alright?'

I heard her in our connection

'Samie please talk to me.'

'Samie just tell me you're okay'

Plenty of minutes have passed. Then she suddenly contacted me.

'Help'