Ch 14. Walking Away Free

Alice and Jasper walked on the field, going over to the Volturi. Everyone just looked at the two golden eye vampires as they get closer, but only for the both of them to be grabbed by three Volturi Guards.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro said to her.

"I have evidence that the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice tells him. "Let me show you."

"Brother?"

The guards holding Alice let go of her. Jasper tried to go with her, but the guards still holding him back. Alice walked over to Aro, letting him take her hand, seeing inside her mind.

After almost five minutes, Aro let go of Alice hand. He looked kinda almost actually scared as he looked at everyone with his red eyes.

What the hell did Alice show him?

I felt Alec's red eyes on me once again, just watching me as I still standing with Rosalie and my brother. I just looked down at the snow, trying to act like I don't see him. I could use my gift right now, but then the Volturi will know that I have a gift.

"Now you know." Alice said to Aro. "That's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

"We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat." Caius said to Aro.

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world?" Edward asked them. I looked up from the snow, even though I still felt Alec watching me from a far. "Could we leave in peace?"

"Of course. But that cannot be known." Caius answered him.

"Actually, it can." Edward said.

Then I heard some footsteps and turned around to see two more vampires. One male and one female.

But one of them smelled different, like they're an hybrid like Renesmee.

Half vampire, half human.

They walked past everyone, going over to the Volturi and Alice as everyone watched. Then they stopped near by them, but more closer to Alice.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own, among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil." Alice said.

"We have enough witnesses." Caius said, kinda annoyed.

"Let him speak, brother." Aro said to Caius, wanting to hear what one of the new witnesses have to say.

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child." He said as still standing with the woman next to him. So that's why one of them smelled different. "A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

"How old are you?" Bella asked the male hybrid.

"One hundred fifty years." He answered Bella.

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked the male hybrid.

"I became full grown seven years after my birth." He answered. "I have not changed since then."

"And your diet?"

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either." The male hybrid answered.

"These children are much like us." I heard Marcus said.

I looked at Renesmee, then that the male hybrid. Knowing Edward and Bella's child is going to be around for an very long time.

"Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves." Caius said to him. "Our natural enemies."

Aro turned to Caius, with an look that he knows but doesn't care about that right now. Then he turned to look at everyone in the Volturi.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here." Aro said to the Volturi. "We will not fight today."

One by one, the Volturi started to walk away. Alec, took one last look at me before walking away.

I felt kinda heartbroken, as the red eye vampire left with the rest of his coven. Aro was the last one left of the Volturi standing before us.

"Sure a prize." We heard Aro said before leaving, joining the rest of the Volturi.

"We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack." Vladimir said as Stefan and himself walked over to Carlisle.

"Not today." I heard Carlisle said to them.

"You're all fools! The Volturi might be gone. But they will never forgive. What happened here." Stefan said.

Then Stefan and Vladimir left the field of snow. Couple started kissing each other and while hugged each other.

But I want one vampire here with me right now, but he left.

Leaving me alone, not wanting to stay.