Ch 30. An Night In Volterra

"Are you really to go my love?" I heard my mate walking into the room.

"Yes Alec, I'm really." I said while turning around to face him, my mate.

My hair was up in a bun, with a couple pieces of my hair around my face. An pair of black and white vans. And a long sleeve lacey black dress that goes down to my knees. While Alec was wearing black dress shirt, pants, and shoes for our date.

"You look beautiful Evie." My mate said before kissing me on my lips. Then we both pulled away smiling at each other.
"Are you ready for our second date?"

"Yes Alec." I answered him.

Then we walked out of his room and ran out of the castle in vampire speed. It was around eight o'clock at eight and it was already dark out, so we didn't really need to worry about sunlight being out at the moment.

I looked around at the city of Volterra, most of the area was old, but beautiful in it's own way as well. Alec was holding my hand as we walked around the old city together.

"So Alec, how long have you and your sister had been with Volturi?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Over three hundred years." He answered. "how about you and your brother? How long have you two been with the Cullens?"

"Since 1935, we were both attacked by a bear in the woods one day, Rose found and turned us both." I answered my mate. "After we woke up, we met Carlisle and the rest of them. And Emmett found out that Rose is his mate. So we decided to stay with them ever since."

Alec looked at me with his blood red eyes before putting his free hand on my left cheek, looking into my golden eyes with lust. Our lips met again before smiling into our kiss. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his body, deepening our kiss with lust.

"Ah, young love. Remember we were like that when we were younger Honey." We heard an older human man say to his wife as we stopped kissing.

"Oh I remember sweetheart." We heard his wife say before Alec grabbed my hand and we started walking around the streets of Volterra again.

I don't want this night to end.